Trigger Deluxe Samples

It's out !
http://www.slatedigital.com/products/deluxe

16 Snares, 14 kicks, and 19 toms.
Did this expansion include ALL the drum shells we can find on SSD4 (even the electro kits...etc) ?
99$ until September 1st, then 149$

Many guys still using old versions because of the display/GUI will love this :
TRIGGER USERS WILL HAVE TO UPDATE TO THE NEW TRIGGER 1.66 IN THEIR ACCOUNT TO USE THE DELUXE PACK.

Last edited by a moderator:
$99? I thought there was talk of owners of SSD4 getting a discount. Ouch.

Jeff is going to love this :)

In fact I immediatly thought about Jeff when I read the update thing too :D

EDIT : I will try this new 1.66 version to see if some bugs are fixed for me

$99? I thought there was talk of owners of SSD4 getting a discount. Ouch.

Jeff is going to love this :)

+1, kinda messed up IMO. I thought the Deluxe samples were going to be added to Platinum as an update. Kinda messed up that SSD4 Platinum comes with several Deluxe kits, but we have to pay even more for them in Trigger. I wouldn't have even bought Trigger Platinum and just gone for EX then :mad:

Just watched the video... you think they'd have a decent sample-selection interface by now, no? That left-hand bar sucks, and the way to select MIDI notes is still a pain in the ass. That, and unless Trigger can act as a multi-out instrument, there's ZERO point in having presets that separate the mics out like that. I'm replacing a snare drum; I don't want OH and room sounds in what is supposed to be my snare mic.

At this point I'll probably just move to Kontakt for my replacement. Slate/Trigger is becoming a joke.

The Deluxe Drums were an extremely time consuming, expensive, and exhausting drum pack to make. To transfer them to TRIGGER took a lot of programming, mapping, custom license making, and hundreds of man hours. Trigger is a completely different piece of software than SSD4.

Therefore, I would hope that you would find it feasible to pay $99 for them, and I think it's well deserved. Once the intro price expires in September, SSD4 Platinum users will still be able to get vouchers to get the TRIGGER Deluxe pack for $99.

I aim to charge very fair prices for our software, despite the excruciating R&D that we put into our products.

I hope you all enjoy these great samples. They work really well blended with classic, by themselves, and can be tweaked to be state of the art sounding metal drums.

You can get a great balance of the snare faders to create an ultra realistic custom tone. Using another instance of TRIGGER for discrete room tones (that you can process independently) takes just an option copy. I tend to always have another TRIGGER set as an aux effect just for snare rooms. It's easy.

On a side note, Jeff PM me your contact info so I can send you fifteen thousand photos of puppies sleeping on each other. That should do it.

Cheers,
Steven