Trigger Deluxe Samples

For those interested, here is the answer I received from the support about the articulation issue :
Hi Eric,

Setting articulation mode in the articulation display will change all slots, you cannot have individual setting per slot. The best thing I can suggest in this case is adjusting the dynamics per slot, or creating tci for the kit piece with such soft, hard, samples scaled over velocity range.

Thanks,

I still think this feature don't work like it should...
It's also contradictory that whe are allowed to create different articulation with the name we wants...etc on the Instrument Editor, and then we're not able to pick them in Trigger when using multiple slots.
And it kind of clash when you want to use stock samples + custom samples.

I hope to see that "issue" fixed in a future update :(

For those interested, here is the answer I received from the support about the articulation issue :

I still think this feature don't work like it should...
It's also contradictory that whe are allowed to create different articulation with the name we wants...etc on the Instrument Editor, and then we're not able to pick them in Trigger when using multiple slots.
And it kind of clash when you want to use stock samples + custom samples.

I hope to see that "issue" fixed in a future update :(

I can see how some would find this a problem, however if you think about it the idea Slate was trying to do here was make it so when you selected one articulation, it applied across all the loaded TCI's. If you are using all Slate TCI's then this is a great feature because you don't have to go to each one and set it, it's global within that instance of TRIGGER. If you are using custom TCI's, though, this can be an issue if the articulations do not match. Such as your case. The workaround is to use the velocity knob on individual TCI's to get them to do what you want, or make a new TCI with the layers you want for that specific application.

IMO the way Slate did it is fine, if you are using just Slate TCI's that is.

Yeah that's what I do most of the time (playing with the dynamics knob and the velocity slider), but with some TCIs it's kind of frustrating (like some Lasse samples that have articulations, or CJ's one shote samples, or custom samples) when you want to handle all the triggering job in one single instance of Trigger.

It would be great to have a real independant articulation feature for each slot, and maybe some kind of link function if you want to use it the way it works for now.

I'm intersted too to hear some feedback on the samples themselves.