Triple Rectifier Audio Samples

ScottCash

Huge Member
Aug 29, 2006
Does anyone have some good raw Triple Rectifier audio samples out there? I've tried to find decent tracks on the net but have turned up empty. Couple of guys on YouTube.com that just put a crappy video camera mike in front of the thing, but that isn't what I'm looking for. I'd like a raw, unprocessed track of a triple rec with some good chunky riffs and some open chords. I'm trying to model one with my signal chain setup. Ibanez, POD XT, Nuendo, Impulse, Voxengo - Thanks guys-

I have a clip Machinated posted called "Lost without a soul rough clip 2" which is a Triple recto into a Mesa Traditional Cab I believe. If it's OK with him I could post it maybe?

EDIT: Just found another of his called "Fixation on the Darkness 07", sounds nice.

http://66.181.209.3/ARAM/7stringLOG.wav

or http://66.181.209.3/ARAM/7stringLOG.mp3

this is not a triple, its a dual (road king, but its total dual mode, with all the settings like a dual). its pretty raw. i was messing around with some tones for reamping a band and i decided to just come up with some stuff and record it on-the-fly. its pretty raw. some low end taken out on the eq and maybe a silght lo pass filter to eliminate fizz. other than that it is raw. drums are from lamb of god sacrament producers edition.

Thanks guys! That is a pretty kick-ass tune actually. Anyway you can upload just the single recorded guitar track? I'd love to have just a single recorded guitar track for reference. Thanks!

I have a couple of clips I recorded with my Triple Recto on my HD. The only thing I have done to them is high/low pass.

I will try and get them posted soon...

Alllright, here we go!

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=718968

Here's my input! Sorry about the sloppy playing, I was in the same room as the amp, and it was reeeeeally hard to hear anything since I didn't have good closed headphones on, I did have earplugs though! But yeah, it was pretty hard to hear anything, so the playing is not very tight. I was just trying out some settings and screwing around.

2 tracks panned 100 L 100 R, some chugga chugga/machine gun riffs followed by a couple of Nevermore riffs.

The gear was: Schecter Hellraiser C7 -> Ibanez TS9 -> 3channel Triple Rectifier red channel, modern mode, bold, diode rectification -> Koch LB-120 atteunator -> Orange PPC412 cabinet -> Shure SM57 at the edge of the dustcap -> Focusrite Saffire pro 26i/o -> PC

Alllright, here we go!

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=718968

Here's my input! Sorry about the sloppy playing, I was in the same room as the amp, and it was reeeeeally hard to hear anything since I didn't have good closed headphones on, I did have earplugs though! But yeah, it was pretty hard to hear anything, so the playing is not very tight. I was just trying out some settings and screwing around.

2 tracks panned 100 L 100 R, some chugga chugga/machine gun riffs followed by a couple of Nevermore riffs.

The gear was: Schecter Hellraiser C7 -> Ibanez TS9 -> 3channel Triple Rectifier red channel, modern mode, bold, diode rectification -> Koch LB-120 atteunator -> Orange PPC412 cabinet -> Shure SM57 at the edge of the dustcap -> Focusrite Saffire pro 26i/o -> PC

sounds great

EDIT : all the clips posted so far sound great. I remember also some CJWall or Nwright (can't remember which one exactly... that was the one that is into some 90's Hardcore-metal stuff) sample from his band using a Triple or Dual Rectifier and it sounded great also.

I actually have the triple recto in my studio now, as the guitarist who owns it is playing with my band now.

Machinated is from my bands name (Machinate) and me (Ed)
Okok, I wasn't sure if it meant the head was modded or something.
thanks, great tone!!

Sounds killer!
What kind of settings was used?

It was about a year ago when I did it, maybe have a search on here, I normally post stuff like that....As a starting point go with bass, mids and treble at 12 o clock and tweak from there, I think it was channel 2 (orange) and with a tube screamer....

I should have some more triple recto clips up soon too (maybe with 6505, an ENGL savage and a krank revolution too).

I've always had a bitch of a time using a triple rectumfrier. They are so f'ing loud that it was hard to get something useable without drowning out the drummer.

BUT

It did sound bad ass when it was that loud.