Do you like Trivium?

• Yes

Votes: 17 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 14 41.2%
  • Haven't heard enough / I dunno

Votes: 3 8.8%

• Total voters
I think we should kill Keenan, he starts these threads and makes us turn on each other!

I didn't care for them before, but I started to hate them after seeing them play at the last Unholy Alliance. Comments like "If you don't headbang to this you're a fuckin pussy" and "You're not metal if you're not moving" made me throw a few cups at them. Pricks.

Keenan playing moderator. There was hardly any arguments at all, i dont know if you could call them arguments. And you made a thread which would clearly lead to this.

You cant catagorise all conversation so some threads will wonder off topic.

I didn't care for them before, but I started to hate them after seeing them play at the last Unholy Alliance. Comments like "If you don't headbang to this you're a fuckin pussy" and "You're not metal if you're not moving" made me throw a few cups at them. Pricks.
Manchester gig? I wasnt at that, but i wanted to see Mastodon again. But i heard the sound was bad so im glad i didnt go.

Manchester gig? I wasnt at that, but i wanted to see Mastodon again. But i heard the sound was bad so im glad i didnt go.

Nah, I saw them in Woverhampton. They were meant to play at the NEC in Birmingham but they moved the gig to the Civic Hall in Wolverhampton. I guess they didn't sell enough tickets.

:lol:

Reminds of Bloodstock last year when Opeth were on, can't remember which song it was but Mikael started by saying "If you don't know this song, fuck off and die!"

Fucking legend.

Please do not compare the metal gods, "Slayer" to some ugly kid from florida´s emocore band.

This thread is shit and is now about...

Trucks.

jet-truck1.jpg