Trivium copied Bodom!!!

Missiles said:
The boy just thought Vivaldi's Summer was composed by OMGALEXI, please forgive him! :p
I don't think I remember saying that, I meant the segment was called Passage To The Reaper.

Bodom After Breakfast said:
I don't think I remember saying that, I meant the segment was called Passage To The Reaper.

yeah, it may be called passage to the reaper, but it's Antonio Vivaldi's - Four Seasons. Maybe a little research could help you out, that way you won't get people bitching at you and making fun of you. buttplug

no, it's Antonio Vivaldi's Summer (Which is apart of Four Seasons), and the 2nd demonstration is Move by Waltari

wow shut the fuck up . i hate people liek you. you dont even know what your talking about. god. Juust cause Alexi and roope did the syncronized solo doesnt mean no other band is aloud to.

mtlgtrplr5467 said:
wow shut the fuck up . i hate people liek you. you dont even know what your talking about. god. Juust cause Alexi and roope did the syncronized solo doesnt mean no other band is aloud to.
Calm down.

-Gavin- said:
i > ZW at pinches.

oh shit, that reminds me of a time me and my friend were in this music store, i was playing this ibanez, sounded like shit, and i was trying desperately to get some good sound out of the amp... well, i finally did, and i didnt see anyone but a couple other customers, and my friend, so i let out a massive *chugga-squeal* and this dude literally pops up from behind the counter and says "ZWS!11 OMGZ!" i was like what? he says "ZAKK WYLDE SQUEALAHH!!1"

needless to say, i think he was retarded