Troll...

Mikey-Bong

May 29, 2011
Maybe it's time to stop feeding him. You all know who I'm talking about. Just let him argue with himself.

If he must eat, let him eat this...:Spam:

I wasted post number 666 on him. Let him talk himeself into corner all he wants I have had enough.

I don't know who you guys are talking about.

But I've been an Iron Maiden Fan since 2009. Just thought I'd share that.

Hey,
I just found the "ignore list" !!!
pretty cool :devil::devil::devil::devil:

Ideal for de-troll your board

@ Mikey, scooter and the others : Do the same! let him speak alone!

Join the third way:D

I hate to use the "ignore" button because I sure would miss out on some of IMF09's Wacky antics. And I can't have that...for the kids and the old people.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Its funny how the same people that say "we don't care what you think" are giving me my own special thread. I feel so honored. And post after post in this thread is someone caring about what I say, so I really feel special. Keep up the good work. Maybe I can even make someones 'ignore' list.

Then maybe one day you can have only people that agree with everything you say on your non ignore list. That would make for some pretty interesting message forum discussions lol.

They would go something like this:

Thread name: "A Toast To Extras" - Author Social Distortion

Social Distortion; "I really love A Toast To Extras"
Mannthatfollowshell: "Yep Me too!"
Mikey-bong: "Yep I like it a lot"
Scooterville: " I like it a lot to, anything Anthrax put out is great!"
Sufferer: Yes great tune!"
Ian442: "Cool tune I agree"

End of thread. (Closed)

But if you were to take the people that actually responded differently that you didn't have on your ignore list it would look more like this:

Social Distortion; "I really love A Toast To Extras"
IronMaidenFan09: "Are you kidding me? This song is a joke, one of the most embarrassing things the band has ever done. What the fuck were they thinking? A former Thrash legend putting out this garbage? Fuck that
Thrashard: "This song is terrible, one of the worst of the Anthrax collection"
Anthrax_mosher: "Terrible song"
Vomit: "Don't like it, but love bush albums, just give me another blaatz"
Mannthatfollowshell: "Yep Me too!"
Mikey-bong: "Yep I like it a lot"
Scooterville: " I like it a lot to, anything Anthrax put out is great!"
Sufferer: Yes great tune!"
Ian442: "Its great a classic"
Spacebear: "Song it really bad, sucks even"
IronMaidenFan009: I can't believe some of you are actually saying this song is great? You must have brain damage or just be fucking deaf. Give me a break!
Social Distortion: "NOBODY GIVES A SHIT WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY MAIDEN FAN 09 SO JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP OR I WILL MAKE ANOTHER REPLY TO THE NEXT THING YOU SAY BECAUSE I DONT CARE THAT MUCH!!" And woops I forgot to put you on ignore in the first place

--------

Ahhh good times here on the Anthrax forums. Looks like The Damned Things influence with Fall Out boy is turning some of you into emo fags! Love it.