True Black Metal and Moribund Records' ideology

yeah, kudos to the guy who wrote that. It's one hell of a peice of work. He either really believes what he's saying or he could have been a literary genius

Ellestin said:
Leviathan is killer though. Does anyone have an idea exactly how good Weakling is? It might be next on my want-list.

Weakling is OK. THe album is way too long and can get boring, but it's worth owning. www.willowtip.com has it for $10 p/p within the US

i mean ... really people ... even Beethoven was in it for the pussy ... music with bullshit messages ... = boring

slayer has no messages ... just thrash niggah ... who the fuck is into Slayer for their "wisdom"????

i liked it when slayer got political, but i could care less if dittohead was about kerry king's dog, the song fuckin slays. :kickass:

do these people look like someone that you would take seriously and listen to their so called "ideology"? I don't think so ... :lol:

roadfriends012.jpg

so now i'm listening to divine intervention and this album still stands tall amongst slayer's best albums.

:kickass: to me, :bah: to those that disagree. :loco:

fuck yeah ... just downloading Battery from Donnington, when Lomardo filled in for Lars.

Last time I saw Slayer live ... I said ... this is the last time ... but right now ... I would head out ... RIGHT FUCKING NOW to see them again :kickass: :kickass:

i really should've seen the still reigning tour dammit. but that's why i have the dvd.

hooray for another successful slayer threadjack. :kickass:

dude ... that tour ruled ... I am not a "pit" kinda guy ... but I went in ...
fuck it ... next time even if I will be 40 ... going in into the pit again.

Slayer is fucking awesome. I was listening to Reign in Blood on loop while playing Quake 4. My nice wonderful tour through the Strogg "Medical Facilities" was perfectly timed with Raining Blood..... it's great, you're strapped in this chair thing.... and you get "modified"...

Thats all i'll say in case anyone else intends to play the game, don't wanna spoil it.

i like desire and point from that album. the others are okay. it's not an awful album really, just not very good.

oh and at first i thought you were talking about grip inc. - scream at the sky and i was going to say YESSS!!! YESSSS!!!!!! THAT SONG FUCKGIN UGJSKLRQ!LJ!LKL!J!(*I!!!!!!!11111

:kickass: x2390572958

I like point, Bitter Peace (was in a mountain biking video and thereforeever brings images of biking and rocks ), Wicked cause my buddy used it in the biking video we made for his video editing class in high school (see bitter peace :p). Listening to Screaming from the Sky now... so far so good.

edit: thats a good Dawn of War song. Thanks boyz.