Trying hard to be Attack Attack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is a question about the first song I posted "Make It Precious"...

Screenshot.png

haha, he obviously doesn't know the difference.

It sounds a bit better on the myspace...reason I point this guy out is cause since I'm looking for a guest vocalist I approached a bunch of guys including this guy. He charges $150 for doing guest vocals. I'm still debating if I should because if I have him doing something I might be able to swag off the "Scene Kid" market :p...

As lame as it sounds, I see it as a way to spread my music, not for the money but so I could get more exposure into the business.

anyone have any thoughts on this idea?

I'll do guest vocals for you for $20.

Australian exposure brah.
hahahahaha.

This is why I'm never having kids. There's only two ways any kid of mine could turn out. Either nearly exactly the same as me, probably carrying some kind of elaborate visual metaphor to represent the burden of the age olde tortured artist or they'd turn out the exact opposite to me and be a dipshit that enjoys the educational system and listens to Emmure.

Either way I'd end up worse off. Fuck dat noise.

This is why I'm never having kids. There's only two ways any kid of mine could turn out. Either nearly exactly the same as me, probably carrying some kind of elaborate visual metaphor to represent the burden of the age olde tortured artist or they'd turn out the exact opposite to me and be a dipshit that enjoys the educational system and listens to Emmure.

Either way I'd end up worse off. Fuck dat noise.

Lol sounds like the highschool kids I've put up with in the past...

It's so fucked up how this kid is so delusional to...as much as he said the music was written 1 year ago the less I believe it.

delusional.png

Wasn't this the prick that was only allowing comments that stroked his little retarded ego?

yeah, I commented sometime last year saying it sounded good but it sounded like he was using melodyne.

Then he deleted it and told me never to mention that software again, I wonder if I still have that message on my old youtube account :p

yeah, I commented sometime last year saying it sounded good but it sounded like he was using melodyne.

Then he deleted it and told me never to mention that software again, I wonder if I still have that message on my old youtube account :p

Plzzz gid that up and share it with your fellow sneapsters. I'd like a nice lol in the near future.

Status
Not open for further replies.