TSO Pre-sell tickets

VenomGA

At War With Stan
Jul 28, 2005
Anyone else doing the TSO tour pre-sale tickets this morning? I have been waiting in line for 40 minutes.....:erk:

And the shows closest to me (Colorado Springs & Denver) should be on sale. Is it ticketbastard? ticketswest? or some other outfit? I cant remember last years process but i do know i wasnt overly impressed with the choice of seasts during the pre-sale and ended up waiting and buying some later.

My buddy has a few seats available to him at the arena because of some sponsorship thing - so that is how I go to most of these "bigger" shows.

Still, waiting impatiently,
Jeff

Said no presale ticket locations on the live nation link. Wish I could have gotten them through presale. Seems they sold out of presale/fanclub tickets.

Pell, you can still get single seats on the floor. But that's it. Just go to TSO's site.

I couldn't get 2 seats next to each other =(

Atlanta, Section 3, Row G :headbang:

Also have four tickets for sale in Section 4, Row C, Seats 7, 8, 9, 10. PM me if anyone is interested in buying them.

I have a class the night of the Atlanta show (can't miss it), so I'm going to the Columbia, SC show. While it's a 3 hour drive, it's on the 23rd of December versus the November show - so it'll be more in the spirit!

I did it right at 10 and got 5th row, FC. Makes me wonder if the first 4 rows were open to the presale/public

WEll I did it right at 10 for Colorado Springs and to get 4 together would have put me back in Row Y. So, like last year, I will see what I can get when they go on sale to the public, but will most likely use my buddy's sponsorship thing so I can sit right up front.

When I was married the wife used to like to sit back a bit and get the whole overall view, but as a sucker for live music I like to sit right up front and interact with Al & Angus.

jeff