TSX X30 Thread...Post your clips here!!

The 8505 sounds crap?:guh: If you dont know how to work with him, you are probably right but try to use the search for 8505 tones here in the forum. A lot of them are better, much better than tones recorded with the real deal.

The 8505 sounds crap?:guh: If you dont know how to work with him, you are probably right but try to use the search for 8505 tones here in the forum. A lot of them are better, much better than tones recorded with the real deal.

You can probably disquise it in a mix. As an example, try it without a tubescreamer in front and it will sound like a horses ass, the real 5150 still sounds good without a tubescreamer. The picking response sounds much better on the TSE, pretty much like on a real amp.

Ok without the TSE is not so good but what´s the problem of puting a Ts there? Even with the real deal a lot of people use the Ts. And as the TSE is for free and dont see the problem.

Ok without the TSE is not so good but what´s the problem of puting a Ts there? Even with the real deal a lot of people use the Ts. And as the TSE is for free and dont see the problem.

No there is no problem putting a TSS or something in front, it was just an example :p

thx dude! it was like 30 minutes of tweaking with everything, never came so close to that sound without x30!!! every clip i made was "destroyed" by guitar sound. This is what came out finally
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/367906/consterpiipo.mp3

wow that sounds really good. I have a quick question, how did you get those good sounding palm mutes? If there is one thing i can never do with an amp sim, its get those epic "chugs"