Turisas to tour australia!!!

However, we are not willing to give up so easily and are currently in negotiations with another promoter to save these shows and continue with the tour as planned.

If everything gets rearranged and you're looking for a support act in Sydney, let me know and I'll put you in touch with our manager.

We're gig ready and headline our own shows as you can see.

lycanthiasmall.jpg

s

Sampy Arctica™;9056343 said:
Brisbane's been cancelled as far as I know.
Thinking about heading to the Sydney and Melbourne shows anyway though, funds pending...

Me too man, funds pending. Why is such a brilliant band struggling for tickets??? I cant wait to move to Europe to see metal on a regular basis!!

We have been working hard to keep the Australian shows on track despite the problems we were facing last week: as told earlier, the promoter went bust and pulled out of all their commitments, including our tour. Now, we are happy to announce that thanks to the last minute intervention of the good folks at Soundwave Touring, the Sydney and Melbourne shows will go ahead as planned.

Sadly it has not been possible to keep the Brisbane show, this is due to circumstances totally beyond our control and we can only apologise to everyone hoping to see that show.... we will make it up to you one day! Ticket holders should contact their point of purchase for refunds.

Big thanks to Soundwave for saving the shows, see you in May!

FB event for the shows:

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=106433639400008&ref=mf

SYDNEY tickets:

http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/showtickets.aspx?sh=TURISAS10&v=TFM&p=ETFM2010750

MELBOURNE tickets:

http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/showtickets.aspx?sh=TURISAS10&v=BBN&p=EBBN2010751

from facebook

Me too man, funds pending. Why is such a brilliant band struggling for tickets??? I cant wait to move to Europe to see metal on a regular basis!!

You're forgetting about the general laziness of Australian metal heads in regards to pre-sale tickets. Because barely any metal shows sell out these days, people have become more and more complacent. You'll talk to somebody keen as for a show but ask them if they've bought a ticket yet. Most will shrug nonchantly and say that they'll "get one on the night".

If I have to sleep at the airport to save money though, I will. I'm pretty keen to get to both of the shows.

Why is such a brilliant band struggling for tickets???

Not many people here (including Metallers) know who they are?

Have you played their stuff to all your friends, requested their songs on community radio Metal shows, etc.? It's an uphill battle but the fans have to help spread the word.

I cant wait to move to Europe to see metal on a regular basis!!

You can see Metal here on a regular basis if you're into local bands but yeah, Europe is the place to be and some places in Europe are better than others.

s

that sucks :S

but those who will be attending have to tell how it was *grinning* :D

At the airport in Sydney, tired and hungover.
about 13 hours ago via TweetDeck

Surprise surprise, there was again problems with the plane. Made it to Melbourne still, the venue seems cool. See you tonight!
about 6 hours ago via TweetDeck
they really have "luck" with their choice of planes on this trip XD

amazing, thanks for the setlists..was looking for them :)

the sydney show was fucking fantastic..haven't had that much fun at a gig in the longest time!

Hi guys,

I'm new to this forum but not to Turisas, which is the greatest band ever :headbang:.

I'm just wondering when the band's Melbourne camera shots (similiar to the sydney photo in a previous post) will be uploaded :lol:. The Sydney pics were uploaded the next day, so I thought the Melbourne ones would have a similiar time frame...

I was at the awesome gig and have been waiting anxiously for these photos :headbang: .

Hopefully they'll be released soon :)

-Wulfmann

I went to the sydney show last year and they rocked I filmed most of the show. All as I can say is I can not wait for them to come to australia with their stand up and fight tour.