Tv

I remember being 11 and spending tons of coins on that NBA Jam thing..... Ahhhhhh, those were the days....

oh yeah baby atari st, that was good stuff. rampage, rick dangerous, dungeon master, speedball, lotus esprit turbo challenge, crazy cars, indiana jones, i spent my childhood playing to this games. *sighs*

Originally posted by Eos
How did you get the idea Mehdi could say something dirty? :rolleyes: :lol:

:lol: nah, i can say romantic stuff in german too. deine augen sind like sternen und du bist wie ein frölich liede in meine hertz weil du bist sehr schon.

Originally posted by moody
oh yeah baby atari st, that was good stuff. speedball, lotus esprit turbo challenge, crazy cars, *sighs*

Speedball was good! I was quite talented in that one! it was hard in the beginning, but when I found out how to knock those other ones down (sounds!) oooooooooooooh
Brutal Deluxe was the teams name! When they will start the competition? I'm in for sure! Icecream!:)

Originally posted by Mariner
Speedball was good! I was quite talented in that one! it was hard in the beginning, but when I found out how to knock those other ones down (sounds!) oooooooooooooh
Brutal Deluxe was the teams name! When they will start the competition? I'm in for sure! Icecream!:)

that one is speedball 2. it was a good game, i like the first song, in the beginning, it's a good one. and the game was great too. but i'd rather do a Street Fighter contest tho :cool:

Originally posted by moody
that one is speedball 2. it was a good game, i like the first song, in the beginning, it's a good one. and the game was great too. but i'd rather do a Street Fighter contest tho :cool:

maybe we should do a remake of that song! It was some industrial stuff, right?
Bwah Street Fighter, I really never liked it, played it tough... Mortal Kombat was more fun! Blooooooood, and nice special moves 'rippin someones head of and stuff
Hippy.gif
' mangame!
I had 1 MB Ram on my Amiga! Can you imagine!:eek:

amiga is the best computer ever! at least it never locks up like my pc does every hour! oh, how i miss my amiga...

but the best game -ever- on amiga is...

SUPER FROG! anyone remember that one? the cutest, funniest amiga game on earth!

Originally posted by Mariner
I had 1 MB Ram on my Amiga! Can you imagine!:eek:
Well yes. I had 1/2 MB in my ST. It was next to imbossible to find an Atari retailer here in Finland and the few ones were hideously expensive. After years of begging my mum bought me 1/2 MB upgrade. It didn't fit for some strange reason. And my life was ruined.

Thanks to ST-emulators for PC now I have opportunity to have a 4MB ST. Me happy.

Is my post enough to win the Ultimate Forum Nerd Award? Please:rolleyes: