Tv

Originally posted by Crack Hitler
What? You know more than four words in german? I have no clue whatsoever what mehdi said... something dirty, I suppose :err:

:lol: there's some online dictionaries on net, eh.. i think i got the main point..:D

uuh.. dirty that is, dirrrty..! :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Eos
That ducumentary was so nice!!! This nature and all this animals!!!! :D It was so beautiful :) I especially liked the elks and the lemmings (do you know the game?? *gg*) :D

39b.jpg

What a haircut :lol: :lol:

eos, i used to be (i still am) a huge lemmings fan but i havent played it like 10 years...i was a fool for that game when i had amiga. do you (or anyone) have that on your computer? with an amiga emulator or something? or perhaps as a .exe file? i know there are PC versions of the game but i want my AMIGA days back! :(

Originally posted by Don Corleone
eos, i used to be (i still am) a huge lemmings fan but i havent played it like 10 years...i was a fool for that game when i had amiga. do you (or anyone) have that on your computer? with an amiga emulator or something? or perhaps as a .exe file? i know there are PC versions of the game but i want my AMIGA days back! :(

http://amiga.classic-trash.com/gameinfo.php?id=885

There u go. And i think you have to get an emulator from somewhere to play this...

I had it on my computer but somehow it got lost with years :cry: :cry: The same happened to "The Worms" :(

eup- THANKS A LOT, PAL. im at school right now so i cant download it but i just checked to see and it IS an .exe file so it doesnt require an emulator! wohooo, oh i love the game. i hope i can hear the sounds, too. thanks a lot once more! im sure i'll find some other great stuff there, too.

this really made my day.

Actually The Mighty Internet is full of those abandonware sites. But i'm warning you, old classics are pretty addictive, so if you have to work or study... :D

Lemmings!!!!! Where's the time playing it on Amiga!!! Other good games were Turrican (1,2&3), Brian the Lion, Giana Sisters, Lotus (1,2&3, popular racegame!!!), Stunt Car Racer, F15 Strike Eagle II, and loads of others I can't remember by now (have +/- 300 games for Amiga...)

how about:
chuck rock

Of course!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rocks!
Do you remember the Intro movie! Well, it's Dunc few years ago! :lol: This is a belter! Mighty game, I think I succeeded in finishing this one! :)