Tweets from Black 13

He should have, but im sure his ego wouldn't let him. He would have probably made their year and a story for life.

He should have, but im sure his ego wouldn't let him. He would have probably made their year and a story for life.

You know, you're right... That's just kinda sad. Don't get me wrong, I am a huge, dedicated Anthrax fan and have been for a long time, but this is kinda sad that Scott couldn't take 5 seconds out of his day to tap on a fan's window and wave at them.
I remember when I saw Anthrax in 2006 and I was in the crowd wearing the 1987 yellow Anthrax bermuda shorts and an the 1985 spreading the disease European tour shirt. Just hoping that the band noticed me for 1 second, I caught Joey glancing at me every once in awhile (probably because I stuck out like a sore fuckin' thumb, and I was probably the youngest fan in the audience, being 16 at the time). So the next time I saw him glance over, I pointed at my shirt, hoping he'd notice it (the original '85 tour shirt is noticeable cause it's got the ring around the front of the cover art of the shirt, and the world melting with the tour dates on the back). Sure enough, Joey looked and gave me thumbs up during Madhouse. Just that was a moment that I'll not only never forget, but at that moment I felt fuckin' amazing.
Maybe Scott actually did it, who knows. But it's really cool when bands actually acknowledge their fans. Either way, Joey is a cool guy, he's my idol.

Who actually gets out of a car on a main road? Stuck in traffic or not the traffic is moving most of the time, you have to be ready incase it suddenly moves quicker.

Well I'm pretty sure Scott wouldn't promote the idea of getting out of the car if they were zooming along. Probably 'gridlocked' at some point.

Who actually gets out of a car on a main road? Stuck in traffic or not the traffic is moving most of the time, you have to be ready incase it suddenly moves quicker.

I supposed he could have just hit the horn to get their attention. That would be cool, sitting in the car, listening to Anthrax and have Scott Ian wave at me from the next car.:headbang: