Twilight in Olympus

you guys are cold hearted

At a show my primary concern is that Im entertained, allowing a bass player or drummer a few minutes to go completely off is fine with me. They just dont get that chance otherwise. I grew up with a great naturally talented drummer so I learned to appreaciate and decifer a good drum solo.

ya'lls just shallow, selfish, unappreaciative and cold hearted........ :cool:

Solos are great to break to the redundancy, if you don't like solos why bother with Symphony X?

MAJOR :erk: & a side order of *facepalm*

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt here, Vacant one....
If you go back a page, you'll see that the "solos" being discussed, are solos during a live show, ie. a drum,bass,keys, or guitar solo. They are not discussing "solos" within songs. Don't worry about why I "bother" with Symphony X, ok?

Edit: This message is sponsored by R.I.F. - Reading Is Fundamental

What happened to the talks of RULLO doing an instructional DVD? That would be insane. I'd love to hear more from Rullo, I know he has more chops than any of us realize, and dammit, I wanna see it happen. And "Frontiers" had a drum solo in it, and it was sick.

I think Frontiers is alright, I wouldn't mind seeing it live, but I don't think it's a must. The drum solo part is cool though.