Twilight of the Thundergod Lyrics!!

well thor's mom's name was bestla wasnt it? it fits loosely sometimes, or maybe its not son, maybe its ____'s one

and as far as "the" ragnarok and "a" ragnarok goes, it makes more sense as "the" being as it was a single event, its not something that can continuosly happen at random points, it was one single event in which a major part of the gods would die and the world would be flooded and ultimately come out of it in which the surviving gods meet. so all in all it should be "the" ragnarok

Hey now I'm curious ... what secret stuff have you guys posted here? Haha. Hate when I'm too slow.

Nevertheless, I think by now we should have understood, that the band does not want us to post stuff about unreleased material concerning the album. Even though most of us here will buy the album anyways, it is a matter of respect to wait for the release.

It's their right to lift the curtain. It's not that cool anymore if people know what's behind it already. This is what is paying them off, too. What made all the work worth it as well. Spreading the stuff is like ruining a surprise they had for us.

But since the first track is released by now, I would also appreaciate having lyrics :)

IMO, on the second sentence says Frigga's, but it doesn't make much sence since Frigga's is Okuthor's stepmother, his natural mother is Jord.

/EDIT: Oh wait, Jord is aka Fjörgyn, that might be what he's saying.

There is Fenris grim
His jaws are open wide
The serpent rises from the waves
Jormungandr twists and turns, mighty in his wrath
The eyes are full of primal hate

Thor, odin’s son, protector of mankind, ride to meet your fate, your destiny awaits
Thor, Hlôdyn’s son, protector of mankind, ride to meet your fate, ragnarök awaits

Vingthór rise to face the snake with hammer high
at the edge of the world
as lightning fills the air
as Mjölnir does it's work
the twinfold serpent roars in pain //edited

Thor, odin’s son, protector of mankind, ride to meet your fate, your destiny awaits
Thor, Hlôdyn’s son, protector of mankind, ride to meet your fate, ragnarök awaits

Mighty Thor, grabs the snake
firmly by its tongue
lifts his hammer high to strike
soon his work is done

Victory against the guardian
leading to the twilight of the thundergod
ragnarök awaits
twilight of the thundergod

[solo]

thor, odin's son, protector of mankind, ride to meet your fate, your destiny awaits
thor, Hlôdyn’s son, protector of mankind, ride to meet your fate, ragnarök awaits

There is Fenris grim
His jaws are open wide
The serpent rises from the waves
Jormungandr twists and turns, mighty in his wrath
The eyes are full of primal hate

Vingthór rise to face the snake with hammer high
at the edge of the world
as lightning fills the air
as Mjölnir does it's work
the twinfold serpent roars in pain //edited

Mighty Thor, grabs the snake
firmly by its tongue
lifts his hammer high to strike
soon his work is done

Victory against the guardian ----- doesnt sound to me like that
leading to the death //fixed!

ragnarök awaits

[solo]

thor, odin's son, protector of mankind, ride to meet your fate, your destiny awaits
thor, Hlôdyn’s son, protector of mankind, ride to meet your fate, ragnarök awaits

:)

Hail. Actually, I think that its..

Mjolnir grips the snake
firmly by it's tounge..

thats how it's coming across to me..

:kickass: