Twilight of the Thundergod Lyrics!!

I don't know, I'm hearing vingthor again in the last part
Vingthor ?strikes? the giant snake...?? no clue
leading to its death, don't know about this either cause it kinda sounds like he says Depth at the end, which could also make sense...

Hm,guys what about that?

There is Fenris grim
His jaws are open wide
The serpent rises from the waves
Jormungandr twists and turns, mighty in his wrath
The eyes are full of primal hate

Thor, odin’s son, protector of mankind, ride to meet your fate, your destiny awaits
Thor, Hlôdyn’s son, protector of mankind, ride to meet your fate, ragnarök awaits

Vingthór rise to face the snake with hammer high
at the edge of the world
as lightning fills the air
as Mjölnir does it's work
the twinfold serpent roars in pain

Thor, odin’s son, protector of mankind, ride to meet your fate, your destiny awaits
Thor, Hlôdyn’s son, protector of mankind, ride to meet your fate, ragnarök awaits

Mighty Thor, grabs the snake
firmly by its tongue
lifts his hammer high to strike
soon his work is done

Vingthór slays the guardian snake
leading to the death
twilight of the thundergod
ragnarök awaits

[solo]

thor, odin's son, protector of mankind, ride to meet your fate, your destiny awaits
thor, Hlôdyn’s son, protector of mankind, ride to meet your fate, ragnarök awaits

Hm,guys what about that?

There is Fenris grim
His jaws are open wide
The serpent rises from the waves
Jormungandr twists and turns, mighty in his wrath
The eyes are full of primal hate

Vingthór rise to face the snake with hammer high
at the edge of the world
as lightning fills the air
as Mjölnir does it's work
the twinfold serpent roars in pain

Mighty Thor, grabs the snake
firmly by its tongue
lifts his hammer high to strike
soon his work is done

Vingthór slays the guardian snake
leading to the death
ragnarök awaits

[solo]

thor, odin's son, protector of mankind, ride to meet your fate, your destiny awaits
thor, Hlôdyn’s son, protector of mankind, ride to meet your fate, ragnarök awaits

sounds pretty close if not spot on, great job......

I have their MySpace page up and have been listening to it for the past 2 hours........gods I love this f@#$^&* band.

T, I really wish you could make it out here in October.......

dude i need link 4 the poetic eddas with translation or something like it
i have time 2 read all the myth

actually, I think I found flaw in your chorus, you write "Thor, Odin's Son, Protector of Mankind, Rides to meet your fate, your destiny awaits" I think it's "Rise to meet your fate", Because the last two sections are obviously talking about Thor's fate, and Thor's destiny, but when it says "Rides to meet your fate" It kind of shifts the focus and sounds like he's talking about you, the listener's fate and destiny, and Rise to meet your fate sounds more like he's talking about Thor, not you.

Just got the CD Special ordered :D Heres what i've gotten from possibly my favourite song

Embrace of the endless ocean.

I stroke the Blade with my hand, the sharp edge cuts the skin.
Blood drips to the rain wet sand my journey can begin.
Once a slave, But now im free, my honor is restored.
Once again, Behind the seas, free at last from whip and oar.
I silde the sword into the sheef, The ocean god is here, and as we push out to the sea we Raise the rest of sails.

I've missed the breeze of my home shores, the frozen lakes, and winter snow,But now my dream starts to unfold. Father, im coming home.(awesome verse).

The storm Devoured? without remorse, And on to crash the rails? The ship was thrown back and forth, a strong wind ripped the sails.
The icy waves embrace my skin, I am going down, the endless ocean swallows me, This will be my Call up to

Wont feel the breeze of my home shore, nor see the lakes, or winter snow my humble dreams lie ripped and torn, Fallen I die alone, I Die alone.

Such and awesome song hopefully when they release the lyrics i got most of them :p Anyway onto tattered banners and bloody flags.

Decided to do Free will sacrifice instead This song fucking rules.

See them gathered on the plains now, see an army strong an vast
aslong as one of us remains here, none of them will ever pass.

Here they come so raise the shields high, like wolves that show their teeth
, none of us will ever yield now, To the sullen dust beneath?.

We're outnumbered 10 to 1 here, still
...I love the odds, we will sacrifice them one by one
send them off to the gods.

Soon we will become, a free will sacrifice, As free men we are born, And free we shall die(awesome verse).

Here they come, 10000 strong, charging up the hill,
this day will be both hard and long, they move in for the kill.

Hold the line dont let it break,
Use your sword and spear,
a glory death for all awaits, odin knows no fear,
______shields, like waves to break away,
We finish our rumored destiny? now we have cleared the ground.

Soon we will become a free will sacrifice, As free men we are born and free we shall die.

A free will sacrifice.
As free men we are born.
And free we shall die.

actually, I think I found flaw in your chorus, you write "Thor, Odin's Son, Protector of Mankind, Rides to meet your fate, your destiny awaits" I think it's "Rise to meet your fate", Because the last two sections are obviously talking about Thor's fate, and Thor's destiny, but when it says "Rides to meet your fate" It kind of shifts the focus and sounds like he's talking about you, the listener's fate and destiny, and Rise to meet your fate sounds more like he's talking about Thor, not you.

Take another look ;)

it's "ride to meet your fate". So it definitely refers to Thor himself.

@Metalpenguin: Your first two posts will be deleted soon. It's not allowed to talk about the unreleased songs yet...We already had most of the lyrics for tracks 2-6 but you won't find them here anymore ;).

Take another look ;)

it's "ride to meet your fate". So it definitely refers to Thor himself.

@Metalpenguin: Your first two posts will be deleted soon. It's not allowed to talk about the unreleased songs yet...We already had most of the lyrics for tracks 2-6 but you won't find them here anymore ;).

Thank you... I don't wanna sound like a bitch but fuck I'm holding out to experience it in FULL myself with my official copy.

@Metalpenguin: Your first two posts will be deleted soon. It's not allowed to talk about the unreleased songs yet...We already had most of the lyrics for tracks 2-6 but you won't find them here anymore ;).[/QUOTE]

So even though the cd is released to the public you dont consider it released till its in americant? lol plus they are still there