"Twilight of the Thundergod" Video Update.

I know about headbangers ball, but the original question was a joke. People would (sadly) much rather hear Soulja Boy than Amon Amarth.

It's gotten betterish. I'm still not happy with Headbangers Ball. It's gotten worse since Jamie starting touring with Hatebreed and Kingdom of Sorrow :(

Miss MTV that involved music videos.

They need to put some songs on the MYspace Profile, I cannot wait to hear how amazing its going to be. ALso Belphagor FUCKING KILLS I saw them with Rotting Christ and they fucking KILL live.

You should promptly throw all your AA cds away and never listen to them again.

Yeah, and you should buy all the crazy AA things out there. How about this awesome cd, it should be worth about 1000 Bucks - AA is on it!
I dont know the playlist and I am shure that you already got the song(s) but hey, AA IS ON IT!!! :kickass:

http://cgi.ebay.de/Dynamit-Vol-43-D...ryZ33288QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Oh dear, this was just a lil critism, I am not trying to say that AA is the worst band on planet earth.

Me, it's how I found AA actually. I was watching headbangers ball for the first time in ages and saw Pursuit of Vikings. Kept watching to see if anything else came along. It hasn't sadly and stopped watching about 3 months ago.

Same here. HBB sucks these days, but it is how I first heard AA.

well, than I suppose HBB did what it was suppose to for AA, exposure and new fans, problem is as with the radio they keep on playing same rotation over and over and over, hardly ever will you find out something new, unheard or different as they only play what the bigger labels push /pay for which is a "cookie cutter sound" in most cases that has a higher gurantee of profitability, it took AA five albums before they had one or two airplays in States in so called "2 hours of hard music", I am not sure what I'm trying to say, use the internet and start exploring for yourself and not be brain fed by the music killer known as MTV, I'm done with my rant

you guys actually have something like Headbangers Ball. the german MTV has "Rockzone" well, thats Bullshit! Ive seen couple of times, because I wanted to give them a chance. when they play Slpiknot or some new stuff from Mudvayne, or Disturbed you can be happy cause heavier is not about to come. the rest of the time you got an annoying host and music like brit pop/rock, what so ever. would love to see HBB

What do YOU suggest for a video then?

I dont know what the song is about. But I would bet that there were several ideas for a video. Personally I would like to see a dark, heavy clip to a song like "Fate Of Norns" or "The Fall Through Ginnungagap", just pure epic - I would have lots of ideas for these songs. But perhaps it will be a great vid and I will shut my mouth haha