Uh.. ever heard Savatage?

xmou so you've listened to anything up to hall of the mountain king and it's not metal?this is the DEFINITION of metal dude,even nevermore are less metal than this stuff..

naw fool that was the concept for savatage's first video back in 85 remember? "hall of the ass raping no talent buttrock piece of shit band" it was a big hit in the south.
-neal

hey morphinechild, are you metalized in disguise? He's from that area and is a bag Savatage fan, too.

Just a little something I noticed.

Anyway, I won't change my opinion on Savatage; I'm very open-minded, I'll give anything 3 chances, if I still don't like it, I won't bother again. Music shouldn't be a chore to enjoy. Savatage never caught my fancy, and they aren't particularly heavy on any of the discs I heard, thus the barely metal comment. I'm talking real metal, not gay-ass early 80's hard rock mistakenly known as metal.

Have a good one.

Nope I don't know what you're talking about. I'm the morphine child :D

Actually I don't REALLY care if you like Savatage, they're MY favorites and I'm not trying to convince you that they rule. Taste in music can't change.

You lose ;)

Originally posted by bloodquencher
gee what a surprise, that you would have an "ex". the only stranger thing is that someone as bitter as you would have a gf in the first place.

I norm,ally dont rag on a memebrs post number. BUt till you actually get some experience around, you should refrain from calling someone bitter.

And further more

If he is in fact bitter on line, does that make him bitter off line?

Your a dupe motherfucker. You need a zipper to replace your lips. Or in this case, can i come over and break your fuckin fingers?