UK D.T. supporters - stand up and be counted!

Caotico

Sep 17, 2001
Terra firma
www.darktranquillity.com
Given the great response at the recent UK/Scotland shows, we decided to book a headline club tour in order to be able to play real full length sets to the ever growing legions of British fans.

These are the currently confirmed dates. More shows will most likely be added, and support acts will be announced in the near future.

GREAT BRITISH FICTION TOUR 2008:

Feb. 2: Cardiff - Barfly
Feb. 3: Liverpool - Barfly
Feb. 4: Birmingham - Barfly
Feb. 5: Aberdeen - Barfly
Feb. 6: Glasgow - Barfly
Feb. 7: York - Fibbers
Feb. 9: London - Barfly

I suppose so, and it's convenient this way. "Where are DT playing tonight?" "At the Barfly!".

Germany is the only country who doesn't see them as headliners and we would deserve it more than anyone else.
I do not want anyone to contradict me.

@plintus: definitely. i did pay something like 700 euros round trip AND this was a complicated Rome-London-Chicago-Boston-London-Rome ticket. the other companies were charging way more.

@plintus: definitely. i did pay something like 700 euros round trip AND this was a complicated Rome-London-Chicago-Boston-London-Rome ticket. the other companies were charging way more.

Wah-wah-wee-wah, that's some trip :S I think they compensate you for lay-overs (?) in a way :) My roommate ran into some trouble with them - they seem to have MAJOR miscommunication within the company: he was told to pay different amounts for change of tickets during last 6 months (from $100 to $400 to buying new ones), all ended up with $90...

Meh, anyway: it's strange to see a grown-ass American wolf (?), who can dump half price of a round-trip ticket to London on a B&B and complain about how Britts are being "lucky bastards".

Well, it's US citizens who are lucky and can make money for sucha trip in less than a week. Hell, even I could do that, a fucking immigrant. Still need my travel passport though. Lucky bastards! :heh:

@plintus: it wasn't really layovers, i just had a one-week business engagement in chicago and then a few weeks in boston. i guess those could be classified as long layovers, but still. :p

This pleases me so much. I will be at the York gig. May push to be at the liverpool show too, but it is quite a trek. Would be lovely if there were some more shows in midland areas. Sheffield and Manchester type places. will obviously go to as many of these as I can.

the same here, cos from sthlm there are so many cheap flights to London and Liverpool, and the dates are set for the weekend, so its possible for me to be there. :D :D :) :) :headbang:
Problem is the tickets arent on sale yet... :/

A Manchester gig would be great but Niklas, do you know if there are gonna be other dates?

Depending on exam schedules, I might just make it to York. I suppose there wouldn't be any snowball's chance in hell of a date in Sheffield, would there?

so Niklas I am no longer in Trinidad, I'm in the Cayman Islands now and think one step closer to seeing you guys perform live! How bout you do a show in the Caribbean - you can take a nice vacation at the same time.