UK D.T. supporters - stand up and be counted!

so Niklas I am no longer in Trinidad, I'm in the Cayman Islands now and think one step closer to seeing you guys perform live! How bout you do a show in the Caribbean - you can take a nice vacation at the same time.

That'd be pretty cool, the Caribbean is a beautful place. Watch out for pirates and what not (yeah lame ass joke).

Nick

i will be going to the york fibbers show,a small intimate venue,can't believe a band like dark tranquility will play there.
I'm goin to the camden one, hopefully it will be a small venue as well! awhoo i'm really lookin forward!!! :)
just hope the ticket will arrive soon and the flight wont be 2 expensive! :lol: :p

30 minute car journey for me.hope your trip goes well.
:lol: 30 min it's not even half of the time I'll spend on the bus going to the airport! :p
and it's really weird cos the last one and a half year I was living in England but they didnt play when i was there...
thx anyway, the same 4 u! :wave:

more shows in midland areas. Sheffield and Manchester type places.
Pssst... that's not the Midlands. :p

Depending on exam schedules, I might just make it to York. I suppose there wouldn't be any snowball's chance in hell of a date in Sheffield, would there?
If you're actually in Sheffield, it'll probably easier travel-wise going to the Nottingham gig (which is now on the 7th with York being the 8th, according to dt.com). The good news is it's in the basement, which is loads better than the main hall imo.

Stand up and be counted
for what you are about to receive
We are the dealers
We'll give you everything you need
Hail hail to the good times

uk_poster.jpg

British Airways has some of the cheapest fares when traveling to Europe.

I disagree! Finnair during the summer from Boston to Skavsta, if you wish to go to Sweden. I can still hardly afford it. Anyhow, sucks to get tickets to Scandinavia, more specifically, back to Sweden from USA. The prices are always 850+ if luck! (round trip, of coerce). And, yes, I think it's a lot! And summers...ugh. Tried to get a ticket to visit friends and family for Christmas, couldn't find anything below 1000 dollars. It's too expensive at this point. I'm still young with school with only crappy job available. Oh, few years back.

Not only that, but the dollar keeps dropping. Which, if I lived in Sweden, would be fun. But I don't, and I can't afford much when I *do* get the chance to visit.

But of coerce not, the world is insane. Terrorist ruining my joy of traveling, and people babbling about the world ending in 2018 or something like that. Pfft, if that happened and I still have not visited back with family in Sweden...:lol:

Anyhow...enjoy! 'afraid that was a wee bit negative of a post :erk:

Evile pulled out apparently (i saw the shouts on last.fm), this is great news! More OG and more DT...what do you want more from life? A Lucano*, and we just got one :)

*italian commercial, referring to a scotch drink whatever, and lucano also means from Basilicata (italian region where Beppe is from)

I stood up, i m counted on and I m gonna tell you 5 songs DT are not gonna play in the London gig:

- Hours passed in Exile
- Am I One
- One Thought
- Edenspring
- Nothing to no One (weird I never heard it in 3 Fiction tour gigs)

I d be sooo delighted to be wrong. In UK people know (and sing) lyrics, I d spare a few "cool-catchy" ones (Terminus) and go with substance ;)

Since this post is SELFISH, thanks for the patience boss & co :)

Really looking forward to the Cardiff gig - it is a privilege see DT in such a small venue. Hopefully it will be the first of many UK tours to come!