7/5/2011 - Power Quest

Bands:pOWER QUEST + NEONFLY + AFTERDOWN

Doors: 18:00

Afterdown: 18h30

Neonfly 19h15

Power Quest 8h15

Curfew 10PM

is that right? it says 7pm on my ticket

That's what i got from the promoter dude!

By the way, the venue in Derby seems to have screwed up with tickets and hasn't had any available and not done anything about it either. hopefully this won't have too much of an impact.

That's what i got from the promoter dude!

By the way, the venue in Derby seems to have screwed up with tickets and hasn't had any available and not done anything about it either. hopefully this won't have too much of an impact.

That sucks! :(

Indeed, hopefully it won't negatively effect the attendance much. Also, so looking forward to it!

Great show last night guys!

Steve - I was the guy in the suit drunkenly slurring at you at the end. Just to reiterate what I said, in a more sober way - Glad that you guys are back out on the road. It's been too long!

Looking forward too bloodstock already!

Once again, great show in Derby last night! Great to see such a great reaction from the crowd, never seen so much headbanging for a Melodic Power Metal band! Looked like you guys were enjoying yourselves on stage even more so than usual too!

Cheers to the whole band not only for the show but for once again taking the time to chat with me, before and after the show. Cheers Chity for the signature to complete my Blood Alliance Album Booklet of signature! Cheers Andy for the pick!

Was great to see you Nickstervarius and cheers for introducing me to a fine pint of "Cemetery Gates"! :kickass:

Well, we're back from the tour! I got home around 9pm last night having left Paul in Glasgow and dropping Andy in Manchester on the way back to Derby.

Thanks to everyone who came out and supported us over the past few days.....great to see so many familiar faces. Brilliant to see Dom and Kingface from the forum....top man for flying in from Germany for the show.

Great to hang out with Sam, Herman and Alessio in London and Paul Logue from Eden's Curse at the Glasgow show too!

Nickstervarius accompanied us on the whole tour and has taken some amazing photos over the the course of the week as well. Thanks so much!

I'm jealous of all of you. At least I can watch some videos this time :lol:

The Glasgow show was incredible and the guys played out of their skin. The audience were infected with their raw energy in no time and the setlist was executed flawlessly. The only drawback was that it was cut short a few songs by a ridiculous curfew but it was brilliant to get to know Nikkisaurus and the lads at the Cathouse after. Best night I've had in the longest time, thanks guys :headbang:

The Glasgow show was incredible and the guys played out of their skin. The audience were infected with their raw energy in no time and the setlist was executed flawlessly. The only drawback was that it was cut short a few songs by a ridiculous curfew but it was brilliant to get to know Nikkisaurus and the lads at the Cathouse after. Best night I've had in the longest time, thanks guys :headbang:

Wahay, Nikkisaurus!

Domasaurus :lol:

Thinking I lost Paul's pick, I finally found it. Here's my little pick collection before I shoot off to work :)

vzu1yb.jpg