Ultimate Metal welcomes Florida Powerfest!

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
UltimateMetal.com would like to welcome Florida Powerfest to the family!

As the title implies, this is a power metal driven festival located in Florida that will be taking place on November 14, 2009 at Bourbon Street Nightclub in New Port Richey, Florida.

Bands appearing are:

Circle II Circle
www.myspace.com/circleiicircle

Theocracy
www.myspace.com/theocracyband

Seven Kingdoms
www.myspace.com/sevenkingdoms

Psyaxis
www.myspace.com/psyaxis

Unspoken
www.myspace.com/unspokenonline

Retaliation
www.myspace.com/retaliationband

Code Iris
www.myspace.com/codeiris

Oblivious Signal
www.myspace.com/oblivioussignal

Paralysis
www.myspace.com/paralysis2006

Welcome to the family Miles and gang!

www.floridapowerfest.com

Thanks!

For everybody interested, here is the flier

flyer.jpg

We're happy to be a part of the Ultimate Metal family!

You don't know if that's Kevin... if could be some other Seven Kingdoms guitarist from Winter Haven. The world may never know! lol

Haha, that would be an interesting show. I know the sound guys working for Ratt that night and I know they have an absolutely ridiculous show planned. I think their guitarists are playing off of 6 full Marshall stacks each lol

freakin' pearcy lol ya that would be pretty cool but im afraid id have to give both of my nuts + several thousands of dollars to host one of their shows.

but yes might just attend that show since ill be in town that night anyways :kickass:

That's a helluva lineup for your first fest (and a helluva great price)! I really wish I could make it, but I already have plans with people coming in to town for The Cult show in ATL that same weekend. I'll definitely be keeping a lookout for the Florida Powefest II announcement, and I'll also be anxiously awaiting the return of Seven Kingdoms to Atlanta (hopefully sooner rather than later). Good luck with the fest; I know everyone is going to be blown away by this show!!!

:kickass:

That's a helluva lineup for your first fest (and a helluva great price)! I really wish I could make it, but I already have plans with people coming in to town for The Cult show in ATL that same weekend. I'll definitely be keeping a lookout for the Florida Powefest II announcement, and I'll also be anxiously awaiting the return of Seven Kingdoms to Atlanta (hopefully sooner rather than later). Good luck with the fest; I know everyone is going to be blown away by this show!!!

:kickass:

haha thanks man we really appreciate that fest wise and band wise :worship:

lol I'm sure we will be getting back to GA sometime next year. We have something big that just happened that we cant announce yet that will guarantee that:)

hopefully you can make FL Powerfest II?