8 Sanctuary :worship:
9 Iron Maiden :headbang:
10 The Trooper :headbang:
11 Reverlations :worship:
12 Flight of Icarus :worship:
13 Can I play with Madness :headbang:
14 Women In Uniform! :worship:

Love to hear everyone elses ideas

I wouldn't be at all surprised if they followed the LAD setlist up til Rime, which they followed with SIT/SSOASS stuff :)

If they did that, I WOULD SHIT MY PANTS!

As I said in a previous post, Caught Somewhere in Time would only work as an opener and that slot will go to Aces High.

Happy to be proven wrong, though.

And no, people, nothing post-Seventh Son, and very little pre-Powerslave.

yeah....real farkin funny.........

Ive waited 22 yrs for this show! last time they came I was doing HSC

I had a dream that I saw the setlist.

They opened with Caught Somewhere in Time.

I pray to all the gods this will be the case in real life, but I know it wont :(

And the setlist in the dream was pretty much like what Mark said. LAD set but with a few songs from SIT and SSOASS thrown in. Yes I know it was a dream, but damn what a good one.

I had a dream that I saw the setlist.

They opened with Caught Somewhere in Time.

I pray to all the gods this will be the case in real life, but I know it wont :(

And the setlist in the dream was pretty much like what Mark said. LAD set but with a few songs from SIT and SSOASS thrown in. Yes I know it was a dream, but damn what a good one.
Kewl:kickass:
It would be treason to not play CSiT on this tour. I know Spiff reckons it could only be an opener but personally I dont see why its limited to this position. However, opening with it would be farkin ace though. :worship:rock:

Late breaking news: Eddie Van Halen has been recruited as Iron Maidens fourth guitarist. Fans are demanding to know if H will lose more of his guitar solos to the newest member of the Maiden fret-team.
08's Aussie tour will reveal the latest medley of Can I Play With Madness/Dreams/The Trooper.