Ulver

well the complete line-ups i've added are just from one source so it would be good with another one to verify them.
the two latest rels have got an incorrect line-up since it seems almost impossible to find info about the session-musicians on those :| i've tried asking in the ulver-forum here on UM but but with little result. i'll try sending an e-mail to ulver/jester-records and see if they are helpful, some bands have in fact been very eager to help when i've written them, i'll give it a try anyway.
perhaps someone in here owns the cds and could check the booklet?

spaffe said:
well the complete line-ups i've added are just from one source so it would be good with another one to verify them.
the two latest rels have got an incorrect line-up since it seems almost impossible to find info about the session-musicians on those :| i've tried asking in the ulver-forum here on UM but but with little result. i'll try sending an e-mail to ulver/jester-records and see if they are helpful, some bands have in fact been very eager to help when i've written them, i'll give it a try anyway.
perhaps someone in here owns the cds and could check the booklet?

The booklets are of no help. At least the ones for Metamorphosis and the two Silence EPs.