i want ULVER reviews!

The_Accolade

A Heart of Gold
Aug 2, 2002
here and there ;)
Visit site
i on a maniacal cd buying spree....and ulver is to be one of my victims

i've listened to the "song" called "Silence teaches you to sing" and was quite captivated. it was about a half hour long, ambient with a few melodies surfacing now and then. i got deep into it and really felt incredible listening to it. it gave me goosebumps a few times. i am the type of person who is easily absorbed into music, and so i am a good audience for ulver.

does anybody know a site that has some reviews of ulver cd's? i found one so far..for lykantropen.
if not...can someone please write me some quick reviews here?
i am not asking a lot in the reviews because their music is really hard to describe. i would mainly like to warned away from any cd's that are really bad or poorly produced and not worth buying. also what you think about them, anything to help me choose one

thanks!!

well, I cannot believe there's only one review for Ulver out there ;)
There's an Ulver forum on UM, I'm sure ppl there can help you. All I know is that they changed their sound quite a lot over the years and the only albums I know are "Bergtatt" and "Kveldsanger". I don't have a review of them in stock though and I don't plan to write one right now, sorry.