UM.com would like to welcome Texas Madfest!

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
UltimateMetal.com would like to welcome Texas Madfest to the family!

Fans down in Texas are in for a good taste of Metal, served Texas style, with this upcoming festival!

Welcome!

Thanks to Deron and all the Metalages folks for all the help and support.
Saty tuned to this forum for some announcements coming very shortly. And Stacy you get a big surprise for being the first poster on our forum.

J-Man

THIS PLACE SUCKS!

And it's ALL MY FAULT!!!

Screw Boston.

Go Texas!

neverforget1th7.jpg

Thanks for jumping on board with us everyone! We're so excited to have our forum - we're REAL now!! :lol:

Thanks Deron, MetalAges crew, and UltimateMetal.com - this totally rules! :worship:

Announcement coming soon.... today!

Way to go you guys! I am excited for you and am enjoying all the enthusiasm.I wish you guys nothing but the best of luck and I hope this is a great success for you guys!:kickass:

Thanks! And Thank you for checking out our new forum! Come back soon for band announcements!

Way to go you guys! I am exited for you and am enjoying all the enthusiasm.I wish you guys nothing but the best of luck and I hope this is a great success for you guys!:kickass:

Thanks so much, FatesFan! That really means a lot to John & I, and the rest of our awesome team! This fest was build on enthusiasm and a desire to put on a kickass show! Stay tuned for our first band announcement today!! :loco: