UM Couples Thread

most guys on Neverboard are ghey and ignorant, just look at the last quote in my sig. I think that says enough

Naw, it doesn't really. RP for the most part acts boorish and childish, but he's actually a pretty smart and funny dude. Unless you can subtantiate such a bold claim with proper evidence, it hardly rings true.

Aye, I read Spongled/Kevin's thread; it hardly proves what you said. More like: you happened to disagree with one of the board members' opinions on COBOT and decided to antagonise without any trace of humour.

Also, bringing up your infatuation with this Mima to complete strangers doesnae help much. Just saying...

Way to rely on a false ad hom that you can't even spell correctly (d-e-l-i-r-i-o-u-s, for the record). :rolleyes:

As for your beef with Eric, whether he was inappropriately blunt and intolerant or not is immaterial since whatever gripes you two have is only applicable to the two of you. Ultimately, it's not exactly a solid basis to decry "most guys" on the Neverboard (especially since you know virtually nothing of almost any of them).

Also, introducing yourself to a forum by calling alleged plagiarism on one of the regulars there ("why is this thread a rip off...?"), regarding a forum almost nobody there visits (COBOT), related to a band the majority of them hate (COB), and mentioning your love of said Mima as though they know who the hell she is doesn't exactly send the best first impression.

Aye, I read Spongled/Kevin's thread; it hardly proves what you said. More like: you happened to disagree with one of the board members' opinions on COBOT and decided to antagonise without any trace of humour.

Also, bringing up your infatuation with this Mima to complete strangers doesnae help much. Just saying...

this Mima? Got a problam with this Mima?