UM Couples Thread

since English ain't my native language, it's quite obvious that I misspell some words :Smug:

That wasn't my main point. Ad homs are extraneous and a crutch when utilized in rational dispute.

I think everyone here still remembers Eric as he was resurrecting 3 year old dead thread and RT is like his name says, retarded and if I cared I would've said all the guys on Nevermore board and not most.

First off, that doesn't make sense. Second off, again, re-read the first post - it hardly concerns others so much and is IMMATERIAL to the primary claim I was arguing.

I was fucking bored when I went there so yeah, I was a bit of a troll, so fucking what? I don't see what your problem is.

Lastly, no I have no problem; initially I felt mildly inclined to refute your uninformed allegations against the Neverboard. Which I have done (once again: re-read prior post). You're being stubborn through back-pedalling and making silly excuses (conceding to trolling a board, thereby provoking a few members into righteously mocking you, and then using that as a fair reason for decrying a forum you acted like a twat on.)

Take a hint from Swabs: suck it up.

That wasn't my main point. Ad homs are extraneous and a crutch when utilized in rational dispute.
First off, that doesn't make sense. Second off, again, re-read the first post - it hardly concerns others so much and is IMMATERIAL to the primary claim I was arguing.
Lastly, no I have no problem; initially I felt mildly inclined to refute your uninformed allegations against the Neverboard. Which I have done (once again: re-read prior post). You're being stubborn through back-pedalling and making silly excuses (conceding to trolling a board, thereby provoking a few members into righteously mocking you, and then using that as a fair reason for decrying a forum you acted like a twat on.)
Take a hint from Swabs: suck it up.

I found that post to be offense and that's a personal opinion so you can talk all you want but it doesn't matter.
If you look closely my second post wasn't offense if I follow your line of thoughts.
I wasn't trolling a board. I was having an arguement with someone in one thread. If you don't know the diffrence between an arguement and trolling a forum, you should stay away from the internet.

I don't understand why you are making a big deal of this since it wasn't directed at you, stay away from things you aren't involved in.

I found that post to be offense and that's a personal opinion so you can talk all you want but it doesn't matter.
If you look closely my second post wasn't offense if I follow your line of thoughts.
I wasn't trolling a board. I was having an arguement with someone in one thread. If you don't know the diffrence between an arguement and trolling a forum, you should stay away from the internet.

I don't understand why you are making a big deal of this since it wasn't directed at you, stay away from things you aren't involved in.

Is that a threat? :lol:

If teh Black Core and Mima had kids, i wonder what they'd look likE?
They would have seven sons and they would probably look like this:

trolls1.jpg