UM Couples Thread

note: a question is usually ended by a question mark and has the intention of being answered by someone else

she asked a question, I answered it

I wasn't trolling a board. I was having an arguement with someone in one thread. If you don't know the diffrence between an arguement and trolling a forum, you should stay away from the internet.

Conversely...

I was a bit of a troll, so fucking what?

Interesting... *back-pedal*back-pedal*back-pedal*

I don't understand why you are making a big deal of this since it wasn't directed at you, stay away from things you aren't involved in.

Funny that, since it was in fact you who started this petty wee quarrel. Behold:

most guys on Neverboard are ghey and ignorant, just look at the last quote in my sig. I think that says enough

And :lol::lol: at you attempting to appear sage by offering advice to somebody (that you don't know, no less) over the 'net.

HOWEVER, since this debate has dissipated into pedantry and a pissing competition, I'll happily agree to differ.

How would you know if Alexi would like me or not? I haven't even met him but when i do, i know he'd like who i am.

please don't hit me

*looks at Evelyn with puppy eyes*

max_puppy_eyes.jpg

i corrupted her. my bad. :lol:

Discusting...

Yes I only read what I want to read, or more to the point, what the scroll on my mouse pauses at while I havent allowed it to load the page up correctly.