UM Fantasy Baseball League

# Your live online draft is set for Sun Mar 9 1:00pm EDT [ Add to My Calendar ], which is 24 days, 17 hours, and 16 minutes from now (test your system). Please arrive at least 10 minutes early since your draft will start promptly at the assigned time. You can rank your players up until 45 minutes before your draft.
# The draft order will be randomly determined approximately 30 minutes before the draft begins.

The draft is not as important is picking up and dropping players throughout the season. Last year players like Dustin Pedroia and Manny Corpas saved my team and I ended getting 2nd. At the beginning of the year those players were undraftable.

Well, I made the draft pretty far in advance so people could actually attend it. Yeah, it will autopick for you but I hate it when people miss the draft just because they don't care. So if you are able to attend, please do.

we can add a 12th "free agent" team. thats wat we did in my fantasy football league. we just had someone take control of the fa team and draft terribly. (they had all 3rd strin players, which sucked bc pierre thomas was on that team).
its like a bye week.

Hold on... this takes concentration.

I am drunk and I don't care in epic proportions.
Generally, I am very coherent and am totally and completely within the rules for punctuation and capitalization as dictated by the English language.