UM Fantasy Football League IV

I'm extremely competitive and want to win every single game, especially in money leagues. But being in a competitive league doesn't have to be boring.

EDIT: King, what happened to Simms-Walker? I had him last year. He helped some mid to late season, but seemed to reayy drop off in reliability. I was thinking it was because the Jags sucked.

Champ Bailey was shadowing him all game is what happened. I knew I shouldn't have started him but it wouldn't have mattered who I started because Peyton owned me.

You can have a PPR league, but you need a much better balance. Changing from 1 point to .5 is a great start.

Brooks, it looks like Ryan Grant has already been ruled out for week two. I sent you a trade offer since you were looking for running backs.

It's a fair offer, but I don't see it solving my problem. Gonna run with Addai & LT next week. Possibly Driver in my mixed position spot. I'll probably get killed like I am this week, but I really don't want to get rid of Addai as he is the only back I have getting the majority of the carries.

I'm going to do this every week. I started doing this in another league last year and it was kinda fun.

Hitler Award for Uber Domination: Robert the Bruce.
Congratulations, you successfully used my favorite player of all time against me in fantasy and totally fuckstomped me into oblivion. Until we meet again sir.

Way To Be The One Award For Being The One: JLM.
I should have known allowing him into the league was a stupid idea. Oh well, at least I got Dallas Clark out of it eh? Suckers.

Dunce Award For Barely Losing A Match You Should Have Won If You Had Only Checked Your Roster: Eradicators.
You literally could have started anyone on your bench and won against Prophets. Dumbass.

Boner Killer Award For Not Starting One Of The Studs Of The Week: Eradicators.
Normally it's good to win an award, but not in this case. You committed two fantasy football crimes in the same week: 1) You didn't update your roster since the draft, and 2) You didn't start Hakeem Nicks who had a huge day in place of Devin Hester. Pay attention my man!

Good From Far, Far From Good Award For Being The Biggest Fantasy Tease (player): Shonn Greene.
Holy shit man. Congratulations on losing your starting spot after only one week. I'm glad I didn't draft this guy.

Dumpster Diver Award For Best Free Agent Pickup: Caecius.
Although Caecius didn't start him, Darren McFadden had a big game against the Titans this past Sunday. Good eye on the pickup, but it's still to be determined if McFadden can sustain that type of production.

If you guys have any ideas for other awards (be creative) post them here.

It looks like Ryan Grant will be the first victim of the season as far as running backs are concerned. Ryan Grant was placed on IR today with a high ankle sprain and a broken bone in his leg.. Don't waste your time trying to pick up Brandon Jackson, I already did.

edit: Brooks, would you be interested in trading one of your top tier receivers for Jackson?

Why the fuck did Ack drop the Jets defense?

WHY

THE

FUCK

Hitler Award for Uber Domination: Robert the Bruce.
Congratulations, you successfully used my favorite player of all time against me in fantasy and totally fuckstomped me into oblivion. Until we meet again sir.

I lol'd

It looks like Ryan Grant will be the first victim of the season as far as running backs are concerned. Ryan Grant was placed on IR today with a high ankle sprain and a broken bone in his leg.. Don't waste your time trying to pick up Brandon Jackson, I already did.

edit: Brooks, would you be interested in trading one of your top tier receivers for Jackson?

I'll do the same trade you offered yesterday. Grant being out for the season is a totally different ballgame. If not I understand, I had my chance.