UM Fantasy Football League IV

Wow, had a 96 point lead with my opponent having Alex Smith, Pierre Thomas, & a kicker left to play. Thought I would pull this one out. Ugh. I squeezed just about every point out of my team that I could have. My match up with JLM might just be my first win.

lol wow...my receiving corps is pathetic.

I take that back because I've been waiting for a few guys (out of the 30+) on my watch list to start producing (aka Demaryius Thomas) so I could pick them up and have them take over. It's just taking longer than I thought. I'm not too concerned about it, but if anyone is interested in a trade lemme know.

I LOST BY .05 POINTS. Thank you Saints. You just couldn't seal the deal by not allowing a TD or 2pt conversion....and then get down in the redzone and give Shockey 1 extra reception for 2 yards......to kick a field goal anyway. WTF

Yeah, I'll take that trade because I'm pretty good on WR and Stellar Keller should beast it up as long as Shottenheimer stops coddling Sanchez.

Who should I start at running back in my other league, Snelling or Brandon Jackson? Scoring is pretty normal in that league, all that matters are yards & TD's.