UM Fantasy Football League IV

I went for the Brady - Charles straight up offer that Jimmy sent me, no deal I could come up with really benefitted me more than that because either way I was losing a WR which I couldn't afford to do.

I went for the Brady - Charles straight up offer that Jimmy sent me, no deal I could come up with really benefitted me more than that because either way I was losing a WR which I couldn't afford to do.

Cheers Mort, heh

Risky move on my part but I needed a dynamic RB.

Now I have Vick & Rotflisberger. Flip a fuckin' coin!

Packers got really lucky. I know this is the football thread but the Giants are playing the Padres right now. If the Giants win they win the division, if they lose they have to play the Padres tomorrow to decide it in a 1 game playoff

Vick going out hurt you. It's ok, both my losses have been to miracles for my opponent, so you will probably get like a 100pt game from Bradshaw.

Winning in fantasy is fun, but I care way more about my Buc's. When they lose, which is often, it pretty much ruins the rest of my day.

Unbeweavable! Miami was so bad that I had a chance of beating Brown and Marshall with Welker... except that Miami kept giving up points to NE's defense and special teams, so Welker barely had the chance to play!

Stoopid Miami Dolfins