UM Fantasy Football League IV

Yeah, I picked the wrong guys, Rogers didn't do much, San Diego ran the ball, NE didn't need their offense...

I don't like owning Floyd. SD never consistently does the same thing, so you never know if he will have a big or small game.

If I had left in Clayton instead of Floyd, and not been paranoid about Steven Jackson's injury, I would have stomped.

I need to stop reading these fantasy analysis guys. They assured me Floyd would do well, and that this would NOT be the week for Branded Lloyd. They were exactly wrong.

Dude, I never pay attention what "fantasy experts" say because I'm more of an expert than those yahoos. Granted Demaryius Thomas almost screwed me this week and I've come to the conclusion he won't be that big in the Broncos' offense, but I managed quite well with the rest of my team and playing who I thought would give me the best chance to win. Those guys are tools and just throw names out there.

So I'm trying to get Peyton Hillis and Brandon Tate in one of my pay leagues and I'm thinking of offering the guy Jeremy Maclin and Matt Forte.

Would this be a fair trade for both sides / who would win?

It is PPR.

I am not very familiar with Tate. Is he pretty good? I know he stands to benefit from the trade of Moss, which is why I picked him up in our league.

I am not familiar enough with the players, but you could go to Yahoo and start to propose a trade between Maclin and Tate. I think once you start that Yahoo has all this evaluation data you can look at. You could do the same thing between Forte and Hillis. That might give you enough info to make a decision.

EDIT: Yeah, you can hit the Evaluate Trade button. Then once there, you can hit the Compare Stats button and check projected points, opponents, etc.

So I'm trying to get Peyton Hillis and Brandon Tate in one of my pay leagues and I'm thinking of offering the guy Jeremy Maclin and Matt Forte.

Would this be a fair trade for both sides / who would win?

It is PPR.

I dunno, that's a pretty even trade imo. Although Tate's production is yet to be determined with Moss leaving. If I were you I'd do it.

Btw Ack, here's Floyd's stat line this week: 8 rec, 213 yards, 1 td = 50.30 points.

:):):):):)

btw Rivers got me 100 points too.

Yeah I saw that. This FF season has sucked for me. If I had kept Floyd and played him, the Chargers would have run the ball like they probably were suppose to. I may have lost Clayton for the season, and now Aaron Rogers has a concussion.

At least I have a chance to win this week, unless Shonn Green gets 42 points. Go LT!!!

Wow, I just noticed that every player on my roster (who doesn't have a bye) lost their game today, except Santonio Holmes, who hasn't played yet.