UM Fantasy Football League IV

Jesus christ. Addai, Collie, and Clark are all on bye. Malcolm Floyd is already ruled out for week 7 against the Pats and may be out for an extended period of time, which blows even more because Gates may not play which meant more targets for Floyd.

Addai may be seriously injured because the Colts just signed another running back (fffuuuuuuuuuuu).

Looks like I'm going to have to make some more drastic moves.

Bullshit, My team is as good as anyone's. Fuck your discouragement:bah:!

I made a major mistake starting Forte over Torain ( No excuse )because I was influenced by Forte's performance the previous week; stupid on my part because Cutler was out and I was blinded by fucking Martz.

Torain looks pretty awesome!

Man, in that first game I can't believe you beat me when I had Arian Foster getting 90 points!! That was crazy.

So much of FF is won week to week in picking starters and adding better, up-and-coming players. Both can be nerve wracking, and frustrating when you're wrong. I think I actually had my optimal lineup playing last week. Probably a first.

I ended up winning our league last year, so don't let King's team name fool you.

Torain looks pretty awesome!

Man, in that first game I can't believe you beat me when I had Arian Foster getting 90 points!! That was crazy.

So much of FF is won week to week in picking starters and adding better, up-and-coming players. Both can be nerve wracking, and frustrating when you're wrong. I think I actually had my optimal lineup playing last week. Probably a first.

I ended up winning our league last year, so don't let King's team name fool you.

Yeah, to be honest, I'm very lucky to be 3-3, but fuck it!

I will beat Cae-ass this week!