UM Fantasy Football League IV

So this guy in one of the fantasy leagues I'm in REALLY wants Roddy White from me.

Its a PPR league and Roddy White is ranked #1 amongst WRs.

Would it be a bad idea for me to trade him away for Frank Gore AND Calvin Johnson?

I'd be downgrading my WR position and upgrading my RB corps (both of which are already very solid) my average WR position ranking being 7.6 and my average RB position ranking being 11.

The trade would up my average position at RB to 9th and my average WR position to 11

I start weekly (barring White), Greg Jennings, Ahmad Bradshaw, Maurice Jones-Drew, Jeremy Maclin.

I'm in THREE pay leagues so I have a hard enough time keeping up with those :p but I'll make an effort to manage my team here from now on.

^What do you mean?

If I pull a Favre again next year and decide to play I think I'm to make it only an eight team league, do away with defense/ST and kickers, and add one roster spot and a injured player slot (kind of like a DL spot in fantasy baseball).

Well it's your fault you have bad scoring.:p

They give up 37 points and still get 58.75 points. Which is one of the highest, if not the highest for a defense this week.lol