UM Fantasy Football League IV

Marques Colston is the clear cut #1 receiver on the team. I think Mort would quickly agree with that. Speaking of suckers, er, uh, I mean Saints fans, I wonder if Mort would be interested in Colston...

I don't like any running back for Seattle. It looks like Leon Washington will get most of the carries but he's proven over the years to be a little injury prone. Justin Forsett is just a mediocre back along with Jones.

Ozz, I sent you another trade offer.

Colston is pretty much the clear cut #1 in New Orleans, but Pierre Thomas is in for a huge year, Reggie Bush could beast it up with the way he's been running lately, and Robert Meachem is ready to have a monster season as well.

You mean a QB who almost equals Manning in fantasy and a really good backup QB (which you don't have) and a good WR? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Whatev. I'm going to kick your ass next week anyways. It's inevitable.

Just picked up Patrick Crayton. You sleep, you lose.

Saw that. Interesting development. I feel like SD is happy to let Floyd be #1 now. It seems like it backfired on Jackson a bit. Or at least isn't turning out to his liking yet. I bet if he hadn't had those DUIs and whatnot, they would have come to an agreement.

Re: Rivers... I won with him last year... 'member?

If you mean the post on the Yahoo FF site, the wording of the trade reject time (No Protests) makes it sound like you are forced to take any trade offered. I assumed that is what he was whining about. I have no understanding of what that means.