UM Fantasy Football League IV

That change has nothing to do with the people involved in the trade, it has to do with the other people in the league and giving them the ability to deny a trade because they don't think it's fair, which is what I do, not everyone else. We had the same setup last year, I just forgot to change that setting when I started up the league this year. Either way, the trade is fair so it doesn't matter.

Everytime I draft Housh something happens and he becomes an annoyance for me.

If anyone is interested in grabbing him as a prospective fantasy player whenever he signs with another team, you can get him real cheap from me. He's a good receiver no doubt, but too much uncertainty for me.

I will probably end up getting shelled in this league I created. Only 4 bench spots here, so I'm opting to not play with a kicker this year (we'll see how long that lasts)

1. (9) DeAngelo Williams RB
2. (12) Calvin Johnson WR
3. (29) DeSean Jackson WR
4. (32) Ricky Williams RB
5. (49) Jermichael Finley TE
6. (52) Joe Flacco QB
7. (69) New York DEF
8. (72) Ahmad Bradshaw RB
9. (89) Donald Driver WR
10. (92) Matthew Stafford QB
11. (109) Chris Cooley TE
12. (112) Steve Breaston WR

I will probably end up getting shelled in this league I created. Only 4 bench spots here, so I'm opting to not play with a kicker this year (we'll see how long that lasts)

1. (9) DeAngelo Williams RB
2. (12) Calvin Johnson WR
3. (29) DeSean Jackson WR
4. (32) Ricky Williams RB
5. (49) Jermichael Finley TE
6. (52) Joe Flacco QB
7. (69) New York DEF
8. (72) Ahmad Bradshaw RB
9. (89) Donald Driver WR
10. (92) Matthew Stafford QB
11. (109) Chris Cooley TE
12. (112) Steve Breaston WR

Use a kicker and drop your other TE. Two TE's is terrible.

Ok Krig, I sent you a 3 for 1 trade. This trade should get you out of that hole you're in losing two players and picking up Housh for whatever reason.

edit: If anyone is curious, I offered Lee Evans, Bernard Berrian, and Jerome Harrison for MJD.

I don't understand what's so funny. Sidney Rice is going to be out for most of the season. Krig picked up Housh who isn't even on a team yet as depth. Michael Bush is out for the first 1/4 of the season or more most likely. So I offered him two #1 receivers and a #1 running back for MJD.

Housh is probably going to Minnesota. Also you weren't even talking about the right team with Harrison. lol

I agree that CJ is way better of a receiver but that doesn't matter if his fantasy points don't make up the difference. Stafford should have a better season and CJ's numbers should go up, but that's not necessarily guaranteed. Besides, Ronnie Brown is extremely injury prone, so essentially what you offered was a CJ for Walker and Gore trade.