Washington Redskins (2006)
Chicago Bears (2007)*
Cologne Centurions (2007)
Kansas City Chiefs (2008)
San Diego Chargers (2010)*
Florida Tuskers (2010)
New York Jets (2011)*
San Diego Chargers (2011–present)

Never played for them during the regular season, but he was still on the squad at some point.

Matt Forte is out 2-4 weeks

nuc-u-fffuuu2.jpg

Anyway, ideas for next year!

I'm co-commish with Rick and so I thought of some things to do for next year's league:

-Return of Kickers
-Add a few individual defensive players (IDP) slots instead of using a team defense. I played in a league where we had six IDPs and that was a bit much. I would make two general 'D' spots and you could play anyone any week in the defensive portion of available players.
-Bonus points would remain, but they would be things like 5 pts for hitting 400 yards passing and such. It would only matter if the person had a huge game

The re-adding of K and adding of IDP allows for more offensive players to be available in free agency.

Lastly, I thought taking away a flex play would be beneficial, but I thought about making one of the flex plays a four player flex. Thoughts?

Also: Thoughts on a 2 QB league?

2 QB spots seems unhealthy. If QBs are among the higher scoring positions, then there is potential total domination if someone ends up with two top QBs. Maybe I am overreacting.

Never played IDPs. I like playing team defenses, but I am willing to give it a try.

One less flex is good. Do you mean you would then make one of the remaining flex players a 4 position option? Which four positions?

Kickers... meh, but it will leave a deeper free agency market, so that's cool.