UM Fantasy Football League V

Dak, you have a great shot at beating me again. That's what I get chasing what I think is the hot hand with Lance Ball & Shonn Greene getting hurt could do a ton of damage to my team. While he hasn't set the world on fire, he usually gets me a constant 20 points.

Dak, you have a great shot at beating me again. That's what I get chasing what I think is the hot hand with Lance Ball & Shonn Greene getting hurt could do a ton of damage to my team. While he hasn't set the world on fire, he usually gets me a constant 20 points.

I'm hoping my overdependence on Cowboys players finally pays off, with the possiblity of a soft next 3 games/Romo recovered/Murray taking the heat off, and especially having the top 3 targets with Miles Austin out.

Mort is not active, and now it seems like King Richard isn't either. So if he's not winning, he's not willing to stay active? That's pretty sad. Especially for him, who has always preached being active. Lame.

LAME

It's not like you get to draft Andrew Luck if you lose enough.

Mort is not active, and now it seems like King Richard isn't either. So if he's not winning, he's not willing to stay active? That's pretty sad. Especially for him, who has always preached being active. Lame.

LAME

It's not like you get to draft Andrew Luck if you lose enough.

I've been active, I set my lineup this Sunday but forgot to save it.

The playoffs start in two weeks and my team has zero chance of making it. Also, my team isn't even competitive anymore so I highly doubt adding and dropping players is going to make a difference.

If only I had started Winslow, Freeman, & Washington. :( That was a good game though, I thought the Cowboys did enough for you.

You won because with roughly 1:30 left in the Giants-Eagles game, the worthless Giants defense, knowing a run would be coming, let McCoy rip off a 60 yarder.

You won because with roughly 1:30 left in the Giants-Eagles game, the worthless Giants defense, knowing a run would be coming, let McCoy rip off a 60 yarder.

I realize that, wasn't trying to make it seem like I won easily or anything. I just meant you can't look at who you leave on the bench. Yeah, you had Gonzalez, but I left like 60 plus points on the bench. And yes, Branch was out some of the game trying to stretch his hammy out, but I lost Greene in the 1st quarter.

My consolation against AcK is.....

TEEEEEEBOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW...........and whoever the Chargers kicker is :lol:

Stupid Chargers. Why do they stop playing when they barely get into FG range. It's not the kicker's fault they made him do a kick from 53 yards out, which is the longest he has ever made (made it earlier in this game). Their defense played Denver well... but the offense still has to score to win. They just suck this year, and I hate to say it, but it's obviously true that Rivers is a big part of the problem, unlike in his other years.