UM Fantasy Football League V

Due to a lot of my players being on byes, I'm taking some serious gambles this week. Starting three running backs in my flex spots who haven't done shit (aside from Graham) this season but have the potential to have decent games. Not only that, but I'm starting Mark fucking Sanchez. May god have mercy on my fantasy soul.

Me and trojans in a tight matchup. 3 players left each and I am up by like 5 or something, even though one of my players laid a goose-egg.

I should have started Marshawn Lynch.:lol: What a game he had against the Giants. Too bad I left over over 25 points on the Bench.

The analysis on Delone Carter is horrible on yahoo. It says:

RB Delone Carter has proven to be more than the Colts thought they were getting in last spring's draft. Carter was selected primarily to be Indianapolis' short-yardage and goal line runner. But he has displayed more ability to break plays to the outside and be a true home run threat than originally predicted.

That is completely not true. Donald Brown has outperformed him in damn never every aspect of play. He's more productive with his carries, pass blocks better, receives better, and has actually scored touchdowns. That's why I picked up Donald Brown instead of Delone Carter guys.

Ugh, the scraps at running back are very thin. I keep wanting to release Redman & Tate, but I know as soon as I do Foster or Mendenhall will get hurt again.

I just picked up Carson Palmer. /championship

Atomic Punks and I had a good laugh when we saw that

Ugh, the scraps at running back are very thin. I keep wanting to release Redman & Tate, but I know as soon as I do Foster or Mendenhall will get hurt again.

Next year:

One fewer bench spot
One fewer flex play

That frees up 20 players.

Well, even adding individual defensive players and no flex would add a shit ton more to the free agency wire. Although, IDP doesn't really make much difference, but it would be something to consider.