UM Fantasy Football League V

God damn, it's about time I got a chance to fuck someone in fantasy. Atomic Punks, the guy I'm battling this week, is starting Peyton Hillis but Hillis has been ruled out this week because of strep throat. So I picked up his backup Montario Hardesty and started him. booyaa! He still hasn't updated his lineup because not only is Peyton Hillis out, but Antonio Gates has been ruled out as well.

Looks like I'm taking down and undefeated biatch this week. fuck yea

How to score points in this league...

Start 4-5 RB's who get a lot of carries and a QB who can throw for lots of yards. More importantly hope your QB gets over 350 yards. lol

Not having an elite QB in this league is proving to be my downfall so far. Also, most of my guys are getting their projected points, but none of them are having monster games. Need a few of those here and there.

The point scoring in this league is absolutely over the top and benefits players having bulk stats not just having a good game. Tom Brady had absolutely no business having as many points as he did due to him having an awful game.

Everyone wants to bitch about the scoring and then you look at the records of all the teams. The entire field is separated by a half a game or less. hmm......

edit: I updated the playoff seeding. For some reason yahoo defaulted to only allow four teams in the playoffs. I changed it to six.

Come on Mike, you're supposed to be watching this shit.

God damn, it's about time I got a chance to fuck someone in fantasy. Atomic Punks, the guy I'm battling this week, is starting Peyton Hillis but Hillis has been ruled out this week because of strep throat. So I picked up his backup Montario Hardesty and started him. booyaa! He still hasn't updated his lineup because not only is Peyton Hillis out, but Antonio Gates has been ruled out as well.

Looks like I'm taking down and undefeated biatch this week. fuck yea

So close to eating your words, so close.

Everyone wants to bitch about the scoring and then you look at the records of all the teams. The entire field is separated by a half a game or less. hmm......

Records don't show the problems of scoring. You should look at points scored. I don't mind the scoring system, I'm usually always projected to beat everyone by 30 points. Brooks also is projected to score a lot of points week to week. I just don't like the yard bonuses. It's a free, fun league.

So close to eating your words, so close.

fuck ya i was. All Olgetree had to do was score me like ~1.5 points, which is basically a single catch and 5 or so yards. Halfway through the game last night I go to check my score and he's scored -1.8 points. NEGATIVE. WTF. I was pissed man. I thought for sure since he was fucking up so bad all night in that game that Garrett would just bench his ass and I'd lose. I woke up this morning to Mike's aim telling me I won. Bam! Never a doubt amirite?