UM Fantasy Football League V

Sweet, good deal Caecius. I'm happy, you're happy, we're all happy.

Here's the trade for those interested:

Me:
Drew Brees
Frank Gore
Nate Burleson

Caecius:
Matt Ryan
Cedric Benson
Felix Jones

I find it interesting I wasn't the only one who thought Burleson would have a nice season. He was ripping it up in that game until he got cramps. I think he'll have a great season stealing catches from Megatron who will probably be quadrupple covered by seasons end.

I didn't like getting rid of Gore because he's such an all around back. He rushes a lot and receives a lot too, but getting equal value for him and some depth was worth it. Hopefully the Cowboy's o-line can become a strong running force so Felix can get some more touchdowns.

Knowing my luck, Brees is going to have a record setting season and score like 50+ points a game and I'll hate myself for trading him, but I needed to bolster my roster. Having only two running backs was just sad.

Ya. This is the first time I've ever been able to say this but, Peyton fucked me in fantasy. If I hadn't taken him first overall my team would probably look totally different.

Oh well. Can't bitch too much since I'm in first place right?

I'll own up to my mistake. That is just insane, I am still not convinced he is an elite QB. For the record, I have Cam Newton in my other league, drafted him as my backup qb. The cool thing is I have Tom Brady in that league & he still outscored him both weeks.

Yeah, I hadn't even noticed that. Congrat's on the win. My 5 headed running back strategy is not working out as planned.

I got fortunate on three things:

Tony Romo's 70+ yd OT pass put him over 300 yards.

The Eagles made Turner and Gonzalez studs for the day.