UM Fantasy Football League V

Hmm, Brees just scored me 75 points against one of the best defenses in the league. Maybe I'll keep him? heh

If someone throws me the right offer I'll still consider it.

edit: I guarantee brooks is kicking himself right now for not going through with those trade proposals I sent him. :lol: He knew he should do it but couldn't pull the trigger.

You have a chance to redeem yourself brother, my offers still stand. :)

Mort I sent you a trade request.

Hmm, Brees just scored me 75 points against one of the best defenses in the league. Maybe I'll keep him? heh

If someone throws me the right offer I'll still consider it.

edit: I guarantee brooks is kicking himself right now for not going through with those trade proposals I sent him. :lol: He knew he should do it but couldn't pull the trigger.

You have a chance to redeem yourself brother, my offers still stand. :)

Mort I sent you a trade request.

Can we do it after week 1 plays out? I'll do it regardless, just seems only fair since you got the Brees points for this week.

Oh my word, I just looked at the bonus scoring for QB's. lol

5 points for 300 or more
10 points for 350 or more
15 points for 400 or more

I don't think King Richard realized that those points stack. What I mean is, if someone throws for 400 or more yards, that person collects all three of those bonuses (30 points). Thus, Cam Newton had 80.68 points today.

You have these bonuses set for QB, RB, and WR. You should definitely change those if you're able to, because that is insane.

I would lower the bonus amounts to 1 points for first one, 2 points for second one, and 3 points for third one.

5 points for 300 or more

I don't think King Richard realized that those points stack. What I mean is, if someone throws for 400 or more yards, that person collects all three of those bonuses (30 points). Thus, Cam Newton had 80.68 points today.

You have these bonuses set for QB, RB, and WR. You should definitely change those if you're able to, because that is insane.

I would lower the bonus amounts to 1 points for first one, 2 points for second one, and 3 points for third one.

I think he definitely realized that. Enjoy Cam Newton Caecius, he will never throw for 422 yards again this year.

5 points for 300 or more

And yet you picked up Cam Newton because of this. Don't shit where you eat.

FYI I'm commissioner this year

EDIT: I just changed the scoring

150 rush/receive = 5 pts
200 rush/receive = 10 pts

350 passing = 5
400 passing = 10

Yeah I knew they stacked, but so far we've had two QB's out of 32 break the 400 yard barrier, one of which is a rookie who, had the opposing team he played not suck a dick wouldn't have thrown anywhere near that. But it's whatev.

Like Mike said, he's running the show this year so if he wants to change it that's fine. In reality it's only going to reduce Brees' score maybe 10 points, so instead of 75ish I'll have 65ish and still be raping his team. :)

Yeah I knew they stacked, but so far we've had two QB's out of 32 break the 400 yard barrier, one of which is a rookie who, had the opposing team he played not suck a dick wouldn't have thrown anywhere near that. But it's whatev.

Like Mike said, he's running the show this year so if he wants to change it that's fine. In reality it's only going to reduce Brees' score maybe 10 points, so instead of 75ish I'll have 65ish and still be raping his team. :)

or I could change the individual scoring on my team so I win :)

And I'll drive to Cincy and murder you.

determined-challenge-considered.svg

And yet you picked up Cam Newton because of this. Don't shit where you eat.

FYI I'm commissioner this year

EDIT: I just changed the scoring

150 rush/receive = 5 pts
200 rush/receive = 10 pts

350 passing = 5
400 passing = 10

No offense Ozz, we all completed our drafts with the way the scoring was set up, I really don't think any of that should be fucked with now.

Well, it's apparent that some people didn't really review the scoring when it was implemented which is why we came to this point.

I'll change it back because you make a good point.

I don't really care if you change it or not. Just makes the league way more about luck than skill.

Also, I don't expect Cam Newton to do that again. I just didn't have a back-up QB.