UM Fantasy Football League V

I don't really care if you change it or not. Just makes the league way more about luck than skill.

Also, I don't expect Cam Newton to do that again. I just didn't have a back-up QB.

And yet a few days ago I offered to trade you a QB when I had an extra one and you blew me off saying you didn't need a QB. Now you conveniently 'need' a QB that just happened to get the largest point amount amongst all active QBs. Hilarious.

Hey guyz, guess who's going to be in first place after this week?

fuck_yea_in_hd_by_crusierpl_re_sharenator_is_growing_s900x773_120811_RE_Holy_Fucking_Fuck-s900x773-189625.png

And yet a few days ago I offered to trade you a QB when I had an extra one and you blew me off saying you didn't need a QB. Now you conveniently 'need' a QB that just happened to get the largest point amount amongst all active QBs. Hilarious.

Free QB vs Trading for one.

I'll take the free one. He is just going to sit on my bench forever.

Ok, fair enough. I thought about your counter offer for a while. I think it was very close but decided it just wasn't exactly there in terms of giving me the warm fuzzies. So I re-countered with something a little more simple that benefits both of us equally I believe.

Hope we can strike a deal. I feel we are very close. I would like Gore, but I think that would require giving too much up.

Ya, letting go of Gore would be just too much for me. I have a total of two running backs on my roster. lol

I countered your trade. I think it's a very fair trade. I'm not high on Addai at all because of the way the Colts offense is going to suck ass this year but I need some depth in a bad way.