UM Fantasy Football League V

Not sure I really like the trade offer, I can't see giving up my two best WRs even for that many players. I'm not giving up both of them unless I can get Ray Rice or LeSean McCoy.

Not sure I really like the trade offer, I can't see giving up my two best WRs even for that many players. I'm not giving up both of them unless I can get Ray Rice or LeSean McCoy.

Was trying to make a fair offer to get you some RB help with the Charles injury, & you would still get Wayne to replace them. No way Britt keeps this up week in & week out. If you evaluate the trade it is in your benefit, but if you don't want to, that's cool. Note to league, Ray Rice & Lesean McCoy are off limits. I drafted them to carry me so I'm going to live & die with them.

Personally, and I know this is going to sound like a dick move, but whenever a team is in dire straights like Mort, Ack, and Ozz are, I refuse to make deals with them. I'd rather have those guys continue to suck to ensure me a playoff spot and wheel and deal with the other top teams.

So while I'm not saying you shouldn't deal with Mort brooks, because obviously you want to improve your team, I'd let him suffer. It's called strategy motha fuckas!

:fu:

Was trying to make a fair offer to get you some RB help with the Charles injury, & you would still get Wayne to replace them. No way Britt keeps this up week in & week out. If you evaluate the trade it is in your benefit, but if you don't want to, that's cool. Note to league, Ray Rice & Lesean McCoy are off limits. I drafted them to carry me so I'm going to live & die with them.

Hmm, fair enough. I'll reconsider the deal :)

Personally, and I know this is going to sound like a dick move, but whenever a team is in dire straights like Mort, Ack, and Ozz are, I refuse to make deals with them. I'd rather have those guys continue to suck to ensure me a playoff spot and wheel and deal with the other top teams.

So while I'm not saying you shouldn't deal with Mort brooks, because obviously you want to improve your team, I'd let him suffer. It's called strategy motha fuckas!

:fu:

Yet you keep asking me for Forte..

I also like how Rick is writing people off already even though the only reason I lost is because of his crazy bonus scoring this year. I would have won if I had played anyone other than Rick or zerostatic in Week 1. Week 2 was because Brady had another monster game and Welker didn't have a huge game.

Anyone who says this shit involves skill is full of shit.

Next year:

No auction draft
No bonus scoring unless it's something crazy like 450 yds passing, etc and only then it's 5 pts
4 player flex (QB/WR/TE/RB) because I've always wanted to try it

I am offering Roddy White for trade. I would like at least one WR or one RB for him. Two would be ideal since he's worth that unless you give me a top level guy (like AP or Andre Johnson or something). Serious offers only please

I also like how Rick is writing people off already even though the only reason I lost is because of his crazy bonus scoring this year. I would have won if I had played anyone other than Rick or zerostatic in Week 1. Week 2 was because Brady had another monster game and Welker didn't have a huge game.

Anyone who says this shit involves skill is full of shit.

Next year:

No auction draft
No bonus scoring unless it's something crazy like 450 yds passing, etc and only then it's 5 pts
4 player flex (QB/WR/TE/RB) because I've always wanted to try it

I like how you're 0-2. Zing! oh snap!

I was talking shit bro, ldo. Of course I'd trade with a shit team so long as it will help my team.

What are you talking about with that skill comment? I think it takes a lot of skill to win in fantasy, and also a lot of luck. It also helps understand the point system too, refer to below.

It's obvious to me you guys don't understand how the NFL works. I based the bonus systems off of extremely good days for a specific player. Despite what you're thinking, throwing for 400+ yards in a game is in fact a rare occurrence. It's not as rare as 500+ passing games obviously, but it's still rare none the less. Here's an example: Peyton Manning has done it a total of 10 times in his entire career. It just so happens that an extremely pass heavy team with an extremely good passer has thrown two monster games in a row. And some rookie has had two miracle games back to back. This is not normal and you shouldn't expect this trend to continue throughout the season. Brady will inevitably fall off and have a bad game or two or three. And we all know Cam Newton isn't going to keep this up once he actually plays good teams with better than horrible pass defenses.

Like I told you before Mike, if you take the insane bonuses for insane games out, damn near all the positions score the same. I showed you an example of this which you apparently forgot about.

Basically what I'm saying is, quit bitching, it's only week three, it will all even itself out.

My trades are meant to show who I am interested in and you're suppose to counter with what you're interested in.