UM Fantasy Football League V

I agree. It is interesting, and it gives you a taste of different scenarios. I think that what this year's setup is showing me is that I prefer to have Defenses and Kickers. Not necessarily because I like them, but because they require roster and bench spots, which allows more RBs and WRs to be available. For a 10 team league, it is slim pickins on those positions...

I am offering Aaron Rodgers for trade (sigh..). I want at least 2 RBs for him. Serious offers only (this means you, Caecius). I don't want you offering Ryan Grant and AP's backup or whatever. I want solid running backs who will get the job done. I will also weigh the choices against who I need for the bye weeks when I make a decision.

I'm not interested. I don't think anyone will trade you two solid RBs for him.

I'd be down with a high level one and then a low level one

Like:

Mendenhall/lower level dude for Rodgers. I don't know. I am hurting since the Dolphins decided to use Daniel Thomas even though they signed Bush to be their #1 guy (TO RETURN KICKS AMIRITE?!)

I'd be down with a high level one and then a low level one

Like:

Mendenhall/lower level dude for Rodgers. I don't know. I am hurting since the Dolphins decided to use Daniel Thomas even though they signed Bush to be their #1 guy (TO RETURN KICKS AMIRITE?!)

I mean, if one of you offered me a solid RB and a WR or something, I'd still consider the trade. I'm open to any sort of deal as long as it involves one RB, but I would prefer two RBs

I'm kind of in a pickle at the moment. Matt Ryan is going to face the horrid Seahawk's defense this weekend and will more than likely post big numbers. But at the same time, I have this weird inclination that Curtis Painter is going to rip it up in Tampa Bay on Monday night.

I'm not sure who I should start. This is generally not an issue for me because I'm pretty calculated in my start/sit decisions, but this one I just don't know about.

I'm kind of in a pickle at the moment. Matt Ryan is going to face the horrid Seahawk's defense this weekend and will more than likely post big numbers. But at the same time, I have this weird inclination that Curtis Painter is going to rip it up in Tampa Bay on Monday night.

I'm not sure who I should start. This is generally not an issue for me because I'm pretty calculated in my start/sit decisions, but this one I just don't know about.

I have this weird inclination this man will haunt your dreams Monday night.

3a77f797d0d04f2b8b496445dbce5700--nfl_large_580_Unlimited.jpg

I have this weird inclination this man will haunt your dreams Monday night.

3a77f797d0d04f2b8b496445dbce5700--nfl_large_580_Unlimited.jpg

Kinda like how the Steelers ran all over the Colts amirite?

Absolutely unfair trade.

Decent RB, mediocre WR, and bad QB for the best fantasy QB and a decent RB

It's only unfair because you don't know how to value people. Your assessment is completely wrong.

Benson isn't a "decent" running back, he's a top 15 running back. Anquan Boldin is a very good receiver who receives a lot of targets, he just hasn't had a monster game yet this year. And Matt Ryan is a very capable quarterback, the Falcons are just off to a pretty mediocre start.

As for Mike's players, Sproles isn't even a running back, he's a hybrid player. He has a total of eight carries. He's a running back by title only. And no, Aaron Rodgers isn't the "best fantasy quarterback." I don't even know what you're basing that off of. There are five quarterbacks ahead of him in terms of points scored in our league.

This is fantasy football man, you can't sit there and undervalue players you have a stupid grudge against for no reason and overvalue players you have a crush on. It's all about production.

He never offered that trade. He offered me a worse trade instead. Something like Hardesty and Boldin for White and Sidney Rice. I denied the shit out of that because I'm not an idiot.

and Rodgers puts up 100+ for me today. He had a fucking career day today..

Jesus Christ Ozz, 300+ points & you still have LT left. Hopefully Rodgers got this out of his system, & comes back down to Earth a bit next week. Just noticed I won't have Rice, so you will probably have a pretty good shot at beating me.

Jesus Christ Ozz, 300+ points & you still have LT left. Hopefully Rodgers got this out of his system, & comes back down to Earth a bit next week. Just noticed I won't have Rice, so you will probably have a pretty good shot at beating me.

Looks like LT might shit the bed tonight...

I had almost 200 points from two players (Rodgers and Forte). Maybe I won't trade these guys haha..