UM fantasy premier league 2015/2016 (SOCCER)

Yeah, #prayfornewcastle and #prayforvilla.

Great Spurs win yesterday. I am so glad because of the fact that we improved so greatly since the first match of the season against United. We are serious top 4 contenders imo. And who fucking claimed Kane was one season wonder? :D

i didn't see the second half but i thought the first half was the best spurs performance i'd seen this season. plus alderweireld got me a goal which was a nice bonus in a shitty week. i'm annoyed with kane because i kept the faith with him and had him for several weeks at the start of the season and he did absolutely nothing. as soon as i got rid he started scoring. :(

haha. it's funny, he's a totally different kind of player to ruud. ruud is maybe the greatest box player i've seen in the premier league but didn't do shit outside it, whereas vardy is possibly the hardest working forward i've ever seen in the prem and a ridiculously great team player. i'd kill to have someone like that in this utd team right now tbh. he just never stops running, and when he receives the ball he doesn't waste it.

Chelsea lost to Bournemouth at home :tickled:

Mahrez hattrick against Swansea, one goal assisted by Vardy. Vardy himself had 2 one on one opportunities but missed. Leicester playing football not from this planet currently.

what a weird weekend. the stoke man city game was hilarious, stoke are the boss of those kinds of conditions 'cause the britannia is always windy as fuck. this last couple days has been something else though, the teams couldn't even take corners in that game 'cause the ball kept blowing away.

newcastle just owned liverpool too. so much for the klopp bandwagon. surely one of the big teams is gonna go on a run soon?!

Yeah, incredible. Newcastle finally showed some fight. It was really a pleasure for my eyes to watch them play. Maybe they won't get relegated, I wish them so. Swansea are horrible at the moment tho, they will possibly get relegated along with the Villains.

i actually think newcastle have looked decent going forward in a number of games. wijnaldum and sissoko have been really threatening. their problem is more that they're really fragile and mistake-prone. seems like once they concede one they'll likely concede several.

swansea should be fine. it's still early days, they have a decent squad. if i had to bet i'd still go for bournemouth and norwich to go down along with villa, but it really depends on the january window more than anything.

Yeah, it will be very interesting window. I am curious what transfers will be conducted by your side, the drowning Chelsea and Spurs.

bet we don't buy anyone. everyone will talk about buying a striker but honestly nobody's gonna get 15+ goals a season in this system unless they're a fucking genius. we're so slow moving the ball into attack that by the time it gets there the opposition is in perfect position to deal with it.

Polish sources write that Manchester is planning to conduct "extremely offensive transfers".

You are out of CL. Kinda shocked I am, I haven't seen United playing such bad football.

we've crashed out in the group stages a few times before, but yea this is garbage.

CVqOtO5WwAAS5px.png

yeah, but that's LVG's 'philosophy', not really the players' fault. i get that we're so defensively dire that we need to play conservatively, but whatever he's doing atm is clearly overkill.

doesn't help that we currently have smalling, jones, rojo, darmian, shaw, valencia, schweinsteiger, herrera and rooney all out of the next game. or maybe it does help in some cases lol (coughrooneycough)

Junior Stanislas' corner was something magical. Your United down again. So fucking shocked I am. Bournemouth can't go down with such great corner philosophy. It's just pleasant to observe them.

it's kind of a shame callum wilson got injured, with his goals i imagine they'd be higher up. but yeah, utd's lineup today wasn't even premier league quality on paper let alone on the field. back 4 of varela mcnair blind borthwick-jackson lol