UM fantasy premier league 2015/2016 (SOCCER)

you snooze you lose ;) yeah, i'm not expecting tons of deadline day action either. pato to chelsea is hilarious though lol, especially as they might be getting a transfer ban soon.

Or to Newcastle. The Magpies made some interesting transfers this winter. Shelvey, Saivet (I'm not his fan though) and Townsend. They can't be relegated with such assets. Ramires off to China at 28 is a joke.

:tickled:, football is a joke now, Jackson Martinez and Alex Teixeira went to Chinese League for a combined amount of about €90 million. Amusing sport. I can't stand this actually. It's ruining our fucking sport.

:tickled:, football is a joke now, Jackson Martinez and Alex Teixeira went to Chinese League for a combined amount of about €90 million. Amusing sport. I can't stand this actually. It's ruining our fucking sport.

money is kinda ruining the sport in general for sure, but this china shit will probably blow over like it seemingly has with russia.

Adam Johnson released by Sunderland after he pleaded guilty to abusing an underage. I'm kinda shocked as he was their best player and the only one who could take the playmaker role. Also he was bought for lots of money. If I were them I wouldnt sack him. Valuable player, pedophile issues aside.

Last edited:
there is no way in hell they'd be able to play him after this lol. remember all the furore about ched evans? they'd be crucified by their own fans, let alone anyone else's. i agree they can't really afford to be losing him right now though. i'm not a big fan, he's always been kinda lazy and unreliable, but he's probably the only player they had who can win a match out of nothing.

poisoned chalice though innit. newcastle have been embarrassing for years aside from that one random pardew season. they really shouldn't be going down with that attacking arsenal, but defensively they're absolutely appalling.

what a fantastic game that was. emotionally exhausting. a proper tense, spiky old-school title battle. just a shame about the conclusion, but it was still a great narrative with welbs getting the winner.

Yeah but Leicester's defence was really tough. Stupid Simpson card and the game turned over drastically. What a game by Spurs! <3. Eriksen is love, Eriksen is life! Scored the winner on his birthday. What a great timing.

eriksen has been immense recently. i hate him though because every time i bring him into my fpl team he immediately goes to shit. :p

i still think leicester are major title favourites and that arsenal/spurs will battle it out for second. leicester have easily the best remaining fixtures of the top four. on paper, the hardest games they have in their next nine are home games against southampton and west ham.

villa are certainly down (they have the worst fixtures in the league lol), norwich are a good bet too. it'll be a four-way battle for the final relegation spot; my money's on sunderland but it's gonna be close.